Friday, December 6, 2019

Peaceful Easy Feeling

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have some more treats to show you from the Peace On Earth Hunt 12, ranging from comfy casual to elegantly formal. There is an impressive variety among the dozens of hunt prizes, which can all be found in globes that are textured to look like our earth and distribute a folder for free when clicked. Inside you will find a prize and a landmark to the next stop, and there are hints on the signs (globes act as hint givers) as well as on the hunt's website. This is one of the first gridwide hunts I remember from my earliest hunting days, so that shows how long it has been a welcome tradition :) 


My first look this evening features a hooded sweater from Mara's Mysteries called *MM* Women's Hoodie - Winter Flower. There is a men's version included too, and they both work from the same HUD to allow you to choose from 10 colors of this great knit pattern. The women's sizes include 5 fitmesh standard versions as well as Belleza, Freya, and Slink sizes. As I do quite often, I paired this with one of the Delizio jeans from their marketplace free gift, the black BOM/system layer, but in that gift you will find several colors as system layers plus appliers for Maitreya and Omega. 


Those black jeans were a good choice for this shirt too, the hunt prize from JR Wolf Creations called Marley Tank. Find the globe and you can claim this in standard mesh sizes along with Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine versions. The style is a playful one, with double straps and a black ribbon wrapped around as a halter and tied in the front, and the texture has skulls in Santa hats among snowflakes and candy canes. If typical Christmas themes are a bit too cheery for your liking, this might be more to your taste :)


Next I slipped into the prize from Prism, called Rakel Cocktail Dress by Jezzixa Holiday Charm with HUD. This lovely strapless mini comes in 5 classic sizes and 5 fitmesh sizes, ideal for classic avatars as well as some mesh bodies like my Maitreya I am wearing here. The HUD offers 5 colors with solid tops and gold flecked skirts, the two shown above plus the usual holiday red and green, and even a dramatic black.


I did mention that there are formal looks too, and a perfect example of that is this terrific prize from NUTS Inc, their POE 12 Crystal Outfit. Our gown comes in standard mesh sizes along with versions for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP bodies, while the boa is provided in standard mesh sizing. The matching pumps are in Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink sizes, and are a delightful match for the wintry blue of the gown. I took off the boa to show you the rear view and its surprise flash of lace, so pretty! The globe holds a mens gift too, so be sure to tell your favorite dude type avatars and they can claim a coordinating tuxedo.


My final look of the night comes from :.C!L.: and reminds me of a mix of this season and Valentine's Day :) It is called Carol Gown, and is a sumptuous mermaid style dress with puffed sleeves and a distressed heart pattern. The gift includes standard mesh sizes as well as Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body versions. I am a fan of hearts year-round, so this prize certainly made me smile.

My chiropractor visit was fairly effective, which is good because everything from my neck down to my hips had felt uncomfortable recently. The weather was cold but clear, and I scheduled an appointment to get my hair cut next week so I look kinda human when I meet my cousin's new wife ;) Right now I am fighting frizz and overgrown bangs, and some sparkly silver roots. I am randomly craving pad thai, which I usually only get access to on my birthday at the end of January, so I have a long wait. Tomorrow is my usual dinner at my parents', but I have a stop to make first so an earlier start to my busy afternoon and evening. I hope you're all having a wonderful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes for Peace On Earth Hunt 12:

Photo 1:
Top: Mara's Mysteries *MM* Women's Hoodie - Winter Flower $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Top: JR Wolf Creations - Marley Tank $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Dress: Prism Rakel Cocktail Dress by Jezzixa Holiday Charm with HUD $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: NUTS Inc - POE12 - Crystal Outfit $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Dress: :.C!L.: Carol Gown Set $0L Hunt Prize


Pants Photos 1&2: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Black) $0L Marketplace

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Kitten - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - LIVI cotton candy (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink Dynamic Hands Female
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

1 comment: