Monday, February 3, 2020

Free Is Fabulous

Hiya everyone! I was in a group gift mood today, and one of my favorite multi-store sources of group gifts happens to be FabFree, short for Fabulously Free in SL. Their group (free to join, of course) is the inworld representation of the FabFree blog, a truly remarkable source of information about goings-on in SL. They keep us informed about events, hunts, gifts, and special sales, while many of their participating designers have gifts for their group members like the ones I am sharing tonight. Their group is among the first I joined in 2007 as a new resident, and one I have never even considered leaving :) They will always have a place in my group slots, and in my heart. 


First I visited MOoH! and claimed their flirty Evelyn Dress gift for FabFree. It comes in standard mesh sizes along with Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP versions, with a 6 color HUD to change the center panels of the dress. The black sides and laces are ready to coordinate with any of the color options, including black to make it a solid colored outfit.


{Poeme} is offering their lovely Blue Snowflake Crop Sweater free to all FabFree members. It includes a fitmesh size for classic avatars, plus Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body versions. The knit texture really caught my eye, and it looks great with the blue jeans from Delizio and their marketplace freebie (a frequent addition to my blog posts) which come in several colors as system/BOM layers plus appliers for Maitreya and Omega.


Maybe you are ready for Valentine's Day, or just a fan of the color red? Either way, be sure to claim the gift from AsHmOoT called CoLL_Sweatshirt/F14. The word LOVE appears on the front, and inside the O it says "is all you need" to complete that popular expression. The gift includes sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies.


My next stop was Sweet Willows, who currently have 2 FabFree group gifts available. I showed you one a few months ago here, and the new one is their (SW) Vintage Set & HUD. The outfit comes in sizes for Freya, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies, with a HUD offering 4 color choices. You will need to pay the sign $1L and be automatically refunded to claim this gift, with your FabFree tag active. 


For my final look of the evening, I picked up the Gilda Gift from Tiar, in their room labeled "FREE" so it is easy to find. There is a male gift too, so be sure to pass that information along to any guys you know who might be interested :) This denim tank style dress is provided in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing.

Special note of the night: if you wear a Maitreya body and have not heard yet, there is an update to the body so you will want to get a redelivery. There is a sign to click at the mainstore, and their official group has a HUD in the group notices I believe to let you redeliver from wherever you are. I am not in the group, just passing along that info second-hand. There is some information about the update on their website, and I saw something about an update to 5.0.1 already with some fixes so you might want to redeliver again if you did already. I'll be doing that when I login, and probably joining the group to get that delivery HUD.

This weekend sure did go by quickly, didn't it? I am not sure what the upcoming week holds yet, but there is always something new happening somewhere in SL so I expect to find plenty of special things to blog about :) I am not a football fan so I watched the Puppy Bowl instead of that other big game, LOL, although I did catch the halftime show. I hope you're all having a nice day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts for FabFree in SL:

Photo 1:
Dress: MOoH! Evelyn Dress $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 2:
Top: {Poeme} Blue Snowflake Crop Sweater $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 3:
Top: AsHmOoT_A/W CoLL_Sweatshirt/F14 $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: Sweet Willows (SW) Vintage Set & HUD $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Tiar gilda gift $0L FabFree Group Gift

Pants Photos 2&3: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Blue) $0L Marketplace

Eyeshadow: alaskametro<3 "Daytime" - eyeshadow 02 !TESTER! $0L Wearable Demo


Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Bloom - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - ELIENE cotton candy (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink Dynamic Hands Female
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment