Saturday, February 29, 2020

Leap Day at Smesh

Hiya everyone! Tonight's post should be helpful for anyone who is looking for something new to liven up their weekend but doesn't have much time to visit lots of stores. All of these looks are from the same location, !!smesh, whose flirty fashion style is generously gifted to their free group members. There is a wall with about a dozen gifts currently available, with more added regularly. Since I plan on relaxing with Xan as much as I can this weekend, these gifts will certainly come in handy for me, and hopefully you will find a few that pique your interest too. It feels like a nice way to spend part of your Leap Day, the extra day that February holds just once every 4 years. 


My first look is the !!smesh ~ Ava Dress, one of the many group gifts in tonight's post. This single strap, fluttery skirt mini comes in sizes for eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies. The blue and green combo makes me think of the ocean, such a peaceful and pretty look.


Next I slipped into the !!smesh ~ Group Gift Shorts & Tank Top, and I must say I am enjoying the soft colors. Each piece is included in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP sizing, and it is worth noting that the top's texture is an open weave so it is a bit see-through.


I kept the shorts from that last gift on, but changed into the !!smesh ~ Gift Pink Lace Corset up top. This sheer wisp is laced loosely in the front, in a pleasing mauve type pink coloring. The gift includes eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies.


I combined two gifts for this look, starting with their Group Gift Crochet Top. It is a similar texture to the tank top of the set I showed you in the 2nd photo, but a different style with wider straps and a slit opening in the neckline. This gift includes sizing for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and Werewolf bodies. It looks great with the !!smesh ~ Gift Tie Skirt, doesn't it? This skirt has rounded openings on each side that are held together by the waistband and then the ties at each hip, very flirty :) The skirt is provided in Altamura, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP sizing, all in that playful camouflage pattern. Trust me, people will still notice you in this, no using the camo to hide!


For my final look of the evening, I chose the !!smesh ~ Julie Outfit which is yet another generous group gift. The tank top is pulled up on one side for a sexy flash of skin, and the shorts are quite brief and gathered on the sides to be tied playfully. I love the soft earth tones in the colors, and this casual style is terrific for when spring and summer arrive. Our top and shorts are each included in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine versions.

I am having one of those days where I feel very tired even though I thought I got enough sleep, so I guess it would be a lack of energy. I do take thyroid medication and I know it isn't quite helping, so I almost want to blame that for how I feel. My busy Saturday means I'll need a little more pep in my step ;) No blog post tomorrow evening, but I will be back Sunday evening with something from our exciting new month which will bring fresh events, hunts, and more. I hope you're all having a fantastic day/evening and a nice weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from !!smesh:

Photo 1:
Dress: !!smesh ~ Ava Dress $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: !!smesh ~ Group Gift Shorts & Tank Top $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Top: !!smesh ~ Gift Pink Lace Corset $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Top: !!smesh ~ Group Gift Crochet Top $0L Group Gift
Skirt: !!smesh ~ Gift Tie Skirt $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: !!smesh ~ Julie Outfit $0L Group Gift


Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Kaijah - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - JULIE dew (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/FeetSlink Hourglass Physique Mesh Body Bundle (Redux) V4.0.1
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment