Monday, March 2, 2020

Belle of the Ball

Hiya everyone! Tonight I visited the Belle Event, where I joined their free group and was able to claim dozens of generous gifts to celebrate their first anniversary. The event is open until the 16th of March, so you have a couple of weeks to visit and do some shopping :) I saw lots of fashion, accessories, and home decor that looked very tempting, so I will be making a return visit as soon as I try on some demos. Meanwhile I am pleased to share some of the free gifts with you in this post. The group is free to join, so these looks will not cost you a thing.


My first look starts with the #AppleBlossom California No.5 dress, a beautiful mini dress decorated with lace and tiny pearls. It comes in Freya, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh body sizes. I accessorized with the gift from Narcisse, their Delicado choker which is unrigged and includes a HUD with 9 metals to choose from. It is versatile enough to look striking with any outfit you pair it with.


It's about time for my arrival! This outfit's name earwormed me, as it is the X-Tina Dirrty v2 gift from [Pare]. It consists of the bra in onyx and white, and skirt in navy and red, all in sizing for Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya bodies. You can mix and match them however you please, and I won't tell anyone if you decide to dance to Dirrty in this outfit ;) 


I kept on the red skirt from the Pare gift, to wear with our gift from [JUSTICE] called Sandy Tank. This cropped top comes in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes, plus a HUD with 6 subtly different metals for the hoops holding the bottom strip on. I love the embossed stars on the slighty shiny material.


Another very pretty dress can be found in the gift box at the Bombshell display, their Audrey / Flower 01. It comes in Freya, Isis, and Maitreya versions, with a dark blue background for the pale blue and white blossoms and their leaves. The neckline spoke to me as being ideal for a little jewelry, so I added the MIDNA - Rafka Necklace and its adorable winged piggy. The gift includes a HUD with 10 gem choices and 5 metals for the pig and the wings, so you can have a lot of fun customizing this cutie to suit your tastes or match an outfit.


There was so much terrific jewelry among the gifts that I chose to showcase two pairs of earrings for my final look of the evening. Together they make up the gift from KUNGLERS and are called Irina earrings, with a quartz pair (the pale pink on the left) and an obsidian pair. The chandelier style is both bold and elegant, and all the earrings have a resize script built in so you can decide if you want to go even bigger or a little smaller. I am a fan of statement earrings, perfect for a fun updo hairstyle and a pretty outfit. There are so many other pairs of earrings among our group gifts that if you love them too, you will not be disappointed.

How was your weekend? Mine was busy but I enjoyed it :) Yesterday I found plenty of treats at the farmers market as usual, and I always have great conversations with the vendors who are there sharing their hard work each week. Today was mostly focused on hockey and household chores, so you can guess which one was more exciting. Now I am just happy to be here and blogging, and looking into new rounds of events and hunts for the new month. I hope you're all having a fantastic day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from the Belle Event:

Photo 1:
Dress: #Apl.Blossom California No. 5 $0L Belle Group Gift
Necklace: -Narcisse- Delicado Choker - unrigged $0L Belle Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: [Pare] X-Tina Dirrty v.2 $0L Belle Group Gift

Photo 3:
Top: [JUSTICE] SANDY TANK - GIFT $0L Belle Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Bombshell Audrey / Flower 01 $0L Belle Group Gift
Necklace: MIDNA - Rafa Necklace $0L Belle Group Gift

Photo 5:
Earrings: KUNGLERS - Irina earrings $0L Belle Group Gift


Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Joy - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - JULIE dew (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink Dynamic Hands Female
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment