Saturday, March 7, 2020

Group Gifts Galore

Hiya everyone! For tonight's post, I was inspired by the many new gifts I had seen mentioned for the FabFree group, short for Fabulously Free in SL. The group is free to join, and the corresponding blog is an amazing source of information about gifts, sales, events, and offers introductions to their participating designers. I enjoy visiting stores that I haven't been to in a while, or occasionally one that is totally new to me, to see what is new and get a feel for their style. Speaking of style, I am a longtime fan of the Entice store too, and they have a new group gift that I am delighted to share as well. Their info group is also free to join, so all of tonight's featured outfits are completely free for you.


My first look comes from Fatal Fashion, who have several group gifts for various groups behind their desk on the back wall. The one for FabFree is called Look Pack 42, and includes both the outfit and shoes. The blouse, tank top, and denim shorts are all linked together as one easy-wearing piece, in fitmesh standard sizes plus versions for Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink. The matching shoes with a coordinating plaid pattern are for Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, and TMP High feet. This will come in handy for a casual weekend :)


GeMyles has various group gifts upstairs near their lucky chairs in their new location, and the one for FabFree is this playful Fleur Top & Shorts outfit. The top and shorts are each provided in standard mesh sizes as well as Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP versions, with a 6 color HUD for the tank top. The sandals are included too, sized for Slink High feet. To claim this gift, please right click and pay $1L with your FabFree tag active, and it will automatically refund your linden as it distributes you the gift.


I also visited I.M.C. to claim their flirty Fabulously Free Gift dress, a halter style with solid navy skirt and patterned top to match the trim on the skirt. The gift includes sizes for Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Hourglass, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies.


I found this unique romper outfit in solid black with elegant black and white houndstooth pattern layer, from Belle Epoque. It is called Gleaming Skies and is designed for the Maitreya mesh body. At first glance it looks like a skirt set, very intriguing.


For my final look, we visit Entice with their Entice Info group tag active (free to join) and claim their newest gift for us. It is called The Power of Love Dress Fatpack, and comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and even a classic version. There is also a HUD provided with 9 choices each for the dress, trim (neck and sleeves), and belt. The trim and belt are solid colors, while the dress has a butterfly pattern on the top and a section on the skirt with pretty paisley. The long sleeves and knee length skirt are balanced by the dramatic V neckline, so it is sophisticated and sexy.

What a day...I enjoyed dinner with my parents, but we found out that there is a confirmed case of coronavirus in the neighboring county, which is where my grandmother still lives and I was born and raised. I am not panicking about it, but I am not completely comfortable either. Apparently the patient traveled to another state and was in contact with someone who was later confirmed to have it, so now we have to hope that the patient did not spread it here before being diagnosed and quarantined. I think at least one vendor at the farmers market comes from the other county each week, and who knows how many shoppers. Good thing I already had hand sanitizer on hand because of my mild germophobe tendencies, so the shortage does not bother me quite yet. I have plans to make my own already, so that will motivate me. Okay, happier topics...I have a lot of hunting to do in SL since Twisted Hunt started and I have not claimed a single cube yet, probably in a few days I can get moving on that :) Other events are coming soon too, like a cart sale at The Wash, so I am looking forward to how this month will unfold. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Outfit: ::Fatal Fashion:: LOOK PACK 42 $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: GeMyles Fleur Top & Shorts (Store SET) $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: I.M.C Fabulously Free Gift $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: Belle Epoque { Gleaming Skies } GG $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Entice - The Power of Love Dress Fatpack $0L Group Gift


Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Shadow - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - ELINE cotton candy (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink Dynamic Hands Female
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment