Saturday, March 14, 2020

1 Hundred at Free Dove

Hiya everyone! Tonight we visit The Free Dove, whose group tag (free to join) entitles us to an entire building full of gifts. Who can resist that? :) There are sections for Mens and Womens, casual and formal, plus accessories, skins, and more. There are also some designers who have their own displays because they are offering multiple gifts, and for tonight's post I was drawn to the 1 Hundred display. There are several treats for the ladies there, so let's have a look!


First we see the 1 Hundred. Button Down Mini. Pink, which includes the flirty shirt and matching panties. Each piece comes in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizing, and the style reminds me of boyfriend shirts I have seen from time to time. This is great for lounging!


Next we have the charming 1 Hundred. Soft Fleece Mini. Blush, with a soft wash of subtly patterned pink and white ombre. The slip dress and matching panties come in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes, and the bow on the front is a separate unrigged attachment so you can adjust it or omit it if you prefer. I get it, not everyone is a bow person like I am :) 


1 Hundred. is also offering their Satin Mini. Red as a Free Dove group gift, and it is sexy! This laced up dress with slits all the way up to the bodice comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies, with an embellishment on the satin that just adds to its beauty even more.


For something even darker, be sure to pick up the gift called 1 Hundred. Scary Cute Mini. Pink. It includes the dress and matching panties in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing. I was amused when I saw the word Scary above the word Cute, and with an adorable critter beneath, and I enjoy this style of dress with the knotted hem. The back has a deep scoop neckline, and the white trim accentuates the petite hearts scattered about. 


For my last look this evening, I am feeling lovely in the 1 Hundred. Day Date Mini. Blush gift. It has ruffled edges and a tulip style skirt, in a pale off-white with vines of blossoms trailed about. This is a sweet look that (like all of tonight's gifts really) can be dressed up or down depending on the accessories you choose. Hairstyle, shoes, and jewelry can all make such a difference.

Speaking of hair, my hair note of the night is that I am wearing the newest VIP group gift from TRUTH Hair, which is called Vivid. Their group is not free to join ( onetime $350L fee) but if you are a fan of their hair like I am, it is well worth it to receive several fatpacks throughout the year. There have also been benefits like early access to special sales for group members, so if you join be sure to keep an eye on those group notices. This style is different than my usual since it is so straight and does not have bangs, but I like its sleek and elegant look. The color HUDs all have a Stylist tab so you can wear each side in front of or behind the shoulder, or both behind or both in front. 

Things sure have been changing rapidly lately, thanks to this virus...my state's schools are all closed, the farmers market I go to each Saturday is also closed, and the first case of the virus has been found in my county. The state has said that all non-essential retail may be shut down soon, and naturally the grocery stores are all nearly empty of things like hand sanitizer, hand soap, toilet paper, and bottled water. Many foods are scarce too, so I hope they are able to restock things soon. People are acting like the zombie apocalypse is arriving, and I was already battling depression for a few months so this is not doing much for my mood. My weekend now has no plans, so admittedly I am feeling a little bit lost. I will be seeking out all the cute animal videos I can possibly find on twitter, instagram, etc. ;) I do hope that all of you are safe and comfortable, and that your weekend holds something enjoyable even if it's just peace and quiet for a couple of days. Many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from 1 Hundred. for The Free Dove:

Photo 1:
Outfit: 1 Hundred. Button Down Mini. Pink $0L FreeDove Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: 1 Hundred. Soft Fleece Mini. Blush $0L FreeDove Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: 1 Hundred. Satin Mini. Red $0L FreeDove Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: 1 Hundred. Scary Cute Mini. Pink $0L FreeDove Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: 1 Hundred. Day Date Mini. Blush $0L FreeDove Group Gift


Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Vivid - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - ELINE cotton candy (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink Dynamic Hands Female
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment