Thursday, March 12, 2020

SL Frees and Offers

Hiya everyone! Tonight's post features several group gifts for the same group, SL Frees and Offers, or SLFO for short. There are so many participating designers all over the grid, and I am grateful to every single one of them :) The group is so helpful with its notices about sales and events, and the group chat in-world sometimes tells you about midnight mania boards that need clicking and other SLurls of that sort to visit. Did I mention that the group is free to join? :) With all these benefits, I have been a member for years and will never leave this group as it is one of my vital staples. 


My first stop was Tiffany Designs, where I headed upstairs (back left of the store) to claim their ::TD:: Tatiana Mesh Dress ~ Red. It has a gathered bodice decorated with butterflies, and high-low hemline with dramatic slit in the front. It comes in standard mesh sizes as well as eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine versions. 


This is one of two gifts currently available for SLFO at AnaSTyle, and it is called Valentine's Day 2016. It's funny how it is 4 years old, yet looks just as pretty and playful as it did then :) The romper comes in fitmesh standard sizes plus Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink versions, and the gift also includes the unrigged shoes, heart bracelet, heart collar, and heart earrings. They all have resize scripts built in, and can be adjusted if needed.


This daring gown is the SLFO group gift from Alien Gizmo's called Lotus Dress. To find it, go to the left and head through the doorway labeled FREE, then turn right and you'll go through another FREE doorway. In that room, head to the back left corner :) Our gift includes standard mesh sizes along with versions for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP. There is also a HUD with 3 color choices, the two shown above and black. 


I also picked up the current SLFO gift at 1 Hundred. which is their Slink Dress. Pink. Don't let the name fool you, it fits more than just Slink mesh bodies ;) It includes Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies, and has those flirty bare shoulders above the long sleeves and short skirt. The ruched style is accentuated by ties at each hip to bring them up even tighter, and the vibrant color is a real eye-catcher.


For my final look of the evening, I have alme. to thank, as it is their SLFO gift called Modern Gift - Red. These nail designs are compatible with Belleza, Maitreya, Omega, Slink, Tuty (not certain if that is their logo or not but I think so?) and Vista nails, with 3 designs. The heart cutouts are a romantic favorite, and the chevron (points) will look fantastic on stiletto shaped nails too. The diagonal slash catches the eye too, and it was a fun coincidence that most of tonight's clothing happened to be red to match.

Well, it has been a stressful evening from paying too much attention to the news, and I cannot pretend that I am completely calm about it. I am a worrier by nature, and was trying to be positive about things, but I am feeling less confident tonight. My main concerns are what it will affect, like will my local farmers market which is indoors decide to shut down? Will other sports follow the NBA's lead and end their seasons? That would be upsetting for me because hockey is so much a part of my distractions from the rest of this chaotic world. I am mostly concerned for the safety of my friends and family, and I do extend that friendship to include all of you :) I have read that staying hydrated is important as well as washing your hands, so I shall continue to do both and suggest the same to everyone. I hope you're all having a healthy and happy day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts for SLFO:

Photo 1:
Dress: Tiffany Designs ::TD:: Tatiana Mesh Dress ~ Red $0L SLFO Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: AnaSTyle - Valentine's Day 2016 $0L SLFO Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: Alien Gizmo's Lotus Dress $0L SLFO Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: 1 Hundred. Slink Dress. Pink $0L SLFO Group Gift

Photo 5:
Nails: alme. Modern Gift - Red $0L SLFO Group Gift


Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Labryinth - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - ELINE cotton candy (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink Dynamic Hands Female
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment