Saturday, March 28, 2020

Time For a Twisted Weekend

Hiya everyone! Tonight I chose some more Twisted Spring 2020 Hunt prizes to show you, even though the time for the hunt is drawing to a close (the 31st of the month) because there were still so many treats that I hadn't shared yet. Also I am thinking some of you may be spending more time in-world since our real world is not as safe these days. The prizes are worth rushing for, as you can clearly see :) In tonight's looks, you will get quite an eyeful as a matter of fact, with some revealing images that really show off the designers' hard work (among other things).


My first look is a set of side hunt prizes, as [QE]Designs was feeling particularly generous towards this round's hunters. There are 4 mini hunt gifts and you can see all of them here, the [QE] Futura Top - Twisted, Futura Skirt - Twisted, Futura Sleeves - Twisted, and Abby Boots - Twisted. Each one is provided in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies, with a materials enabled versions of each size. The skirt even includes a "coochie cover" for each size, a little modesty for down below.


Next we see the two main prizes from [QE]Designs, which are in two separate cubes. The outfit is the [QE] Celestia Harness Set - Twisted, paired with the [QE] Futura Thigh High Plats - Twisted. The harness set consists of the top, bottom, and pasties, each in versions with and without materials in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing. As for the boots, they are platform peeptoes with a honeycomb design, in the same sizes as the harness set. These are really sexy outfits, and you can mix and match them if you wish. The bottom and pasties of this set come in handy to show off some body art in my next two images...


+Fallen Gods Inc+ has 3 colors of this very theme-appropriate Binary Matrix tattoo, a unisex gift in system/BOM layers plus Omega appliers for each color. On the left I am wearing Acid, on the right Matrix, and the other (not shown) is called Turquoise. They are rather similar in my windlight, with Matrix leaning a bit more blue, and all are very intriguing. The bars even make a brief appearance on the face, then all the way down to the lower leg.


Next we take a peek at the [S&T] Twisted Cyber Angel Tattoos (Unisex) from Sew & Tell. This gift includes system/BOM layers and an Omega applier, in angelic white with a barcode on the left collarbone and a cool circuitry design throughout. The center of the back between the wings reminds me of one of the sides of the lament cube's design :) I'm sure that is intentional. 


My final look amuses me because of the drastic change from like 2% covered up to 98% covered up ;) It is the Applique` Chic prize called AC: Twisted Cyber Chic, and everything you see here is included. The top, pants, boots, and fingerless gloves each come in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Voluptuous versions. The sheen on the fabric makes me think latex, and I appreciate the design from the cube appearing on the front of the jacket.

It was a decent day, although I think I offended my parents when I shared a video that a doctor made to show us how to clean off groceries and takeout food because it mentioned not to let your relatives over 60 go shopping. They are both in their 70s and insist on shopping themselves, which they have to do for my 93 year old grandma as well. They got food from the farmers market (usually only open Saturdays) today for themselves and picked up my order as well, so I won't even be going out tomorrow after all. I am some strange combo of disappointed and relieved, since the fresh air would be good but I know they meant well and I will technically be safer. I have lots of tasty meals for the next few days, and I am grateful for that :) Things may be uncertain these days, but I believe kindness and a positive attitude can still make a difference. I hope you're all having a safe and happy day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from Twisted Spring 2020:

Photo 1:
Top: [QE]Designs Futura Top - Twisted $0L Mini Hunt Prize
Skirt: [QE] Futura Skirt - Twisted $0L Mini Hunt Prize
Sleeves: [QE] Futura Sleeves - Twisted $0L Mini Hunt Prize
Boots: [QE] Abby Boots - Twisted $0L Mini Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Outfit: [QE] Celestia Harness Set - Twisted $0L Hunt Prize
Boots: [QE] Futura Thigh High Plats - Twisted $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Tattoo: Fallen Gods Inc. Binary Matrix $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Tattoo: Sew & Tell [S&T] Twisted Cyber Angel Tattoos (Unisex) $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Outfit: Applique` Chic AC: Twisted Cyber Chic $0L Hunt Prize


Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Jacica - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - SEARCHING cotton candy (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment