Friday, March 20, 2020

Luck and Group Gifts

Hiya everyone! Tonight we visit I n' K Original, who are creators of shapes, tattoos, and ladies' fashion. Their store group is free to join, and that group tag entitles you to several group gifts as well as use of the midnight mania board and lucky board next to the gifts. On the other wall behind the counter, there are gifts for other groups as well, so I picked up one of those to share tonight too. While I was visiting, the lucky board changed to a "D" so I was even able to win that prize to show you, and it changes every 5 minutes so you just might luck out when you stop by. I would also like to mention that there are some gifts named Fleur De Lis, so I suspect there was a rebranding or renaming of the store at some point recently :) 


This sexy group gift is the Fleur De Lis Sophie Dress, with matching heels that all come in black and white varieties. The dress is included in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing, while the heels come in Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink High versions. If I wear it somewhere that modesty is needed (non-adult sim or venue) I will probably layer a tank top or lacy t-shirt beneath it to keep "the girls" from peeping at people ;)


This fun strapless mini is another group gift, called Fleur De Lis Nina Dress. There is a HUD with 14 pretty colors to choose from for this floral pattern, all of which to me seemed darker on the dress than on the HUD buttons. Since the flowers are a light color, that helps them show up better :) The dress itself comes in sizes for eBody, Freya, Venus, Maitreya, and Slink Physique bodies. 


Ooh la la! This flirty little number is another group gift called I n' K Original - Gift - Hana Dress, and it is clearly not your basic little black dress ;) It comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, and Maitreya bodies, with transparency on the top to leave just what looks like pasties covering the breasts. At first I thought they were butterflies, then asterisks, and now I just think they are abstract designs so whatever you want them to be.


This dazzling dress is the gift for the ^^SLMB (SL Mesh Body) group which is free to join, and it is called I n' K Original - Dana Dress. The scooped out sides have dainty holes alongside them, for even more peeks of bare skin, and the skirt is definitely mini. It includes Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing, all with a 9 color HUD. You can change the look very easily by choosing a different color, and the sequined texture looks great in any hue.


For my final look, I am enjoying the lucky board prize called Fleur De Lis Kathy Dress. It has a camouflage pattern in 8 different colors via HUD, and I am partial to the blue that resembles clouds on the right. Of course I had to throw some pink into this post too :) The dress itself comes in sizing for eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. There are more traditional greens and browns among the color options too, and even a red and green version that reminded me of Christmas.

How is everyone doing today? I was surprised to find out that the farmers market I usually attend each Saturday is going to reopen this weekend, but outdoors instead of indoors. I have no idea what precautions they are taking, and haven't decided if I am brave enough to go or not. My parents are determined to go anywhere they still can, while being careful by not standing close to others and using lots of hand sanitizer, but I am still apprehensive personally. Anxiety stinks, as I have been battling a dry cough for probably 2 months now and occasionally a sore throat, but now it's starting to make me worried. Before the virus I was blaming allergies, and rationally I know that is the most likely scenario, so I am trying to calm myself. Random thought: I am making a small donation to a local food bank, and would like to suggest that anyone who reads this who is able, to do the same please. I am realizing that many people are losing income and will need to make use of food banks to feed their families, so we need to come together as a community and ensure they are able to do so. I think it made me feel a little less helpless to know I was contributing something, no matter how small. We are all in this together, so kindness matters. I hope you're all having a beautiful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts and Prizes from I n' K Original:

Photo 1:
Outfit: ..::Fleur De Lis::.. Sophie Dress $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: ..::Fleur De Lis::.. Nina Dress - Group Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: I n' K Original - Gift - Hana Dress $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: I n' K Original - Dana Dress $0L SLMB Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: ..::Fleur De Lis::.. Kathy Dress- Color HUD $0L Lucky Board Prize


Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Kare - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MARTINA sand (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink Dynamic Hands Female
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment