Saturday, May 16, 2020

More eBENTO Gifts

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have a few more gifts from the eBENTO 3rd anniversary celebration to show you. They are tucked inside beautifully decorated 3-tier cakes at each display at the event, just click them with the free group tag active and you will receive a generous gift. These event anniversaries are fantastic, aren't they? The participating designers get to share their creations with more people than usual in many cases, as these events do draw considerable foot traffic, and get to spotlight their talents while also rewarding visitors with free goodies. I believe this round lasts until the end of the month, so I am glad to have time to try on the demos I picked up and return for some retail therapy :)


This fun and casual outfit is the gift from PARAGON called Female Dance Outfit, and is branded with their dance animation logo. The top comes in standard mesh sizes plus Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Legacy Perky, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine versions, while the shorts are provided in sizes for Alice, Altamura, Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Legacy Perky, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh bodies. You probably noticed my necklace too, that delightful gift is the [eVe] - Deathly Hallows. It includes blue, gold, rose, and silver versions with the Harry Potter symbol (triangle for the invisibility cloak, vertical line for the elder wand, and circle for resurrection stone) as the pendant to please any Harry Potter fan like myself :) 


I kept those dance shorts on and shimmied into the gift from **ArisArisB&W called CoAl73~Sweet Top~Gift. This sheer cropped tank comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Star Mesh Body, Signature Alice, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies. There is also a HUD that lets you choose between black and white, both of which are daringly transparent between the lace. I almost censored this photo, but it was close enough to borderline that I decided to free the 2 or 3 pixels of visible nipple rather than hide the lovely lace.


Wow, this AURORA gift called Barbara set Red is sizzling hot! It appears to be 2 pieces at first glance, but the top you see is actually a bra and choker which are separate and the choker is comprised of the bands around the neck and beneath the bra, connected with the slender strap down the center. The bra, choker, and skirt each come in Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing. That left leg slit is quite daring, all the way up to the waistline, and I love the scalloped edges throughout this look.


I combined two gifts here to show you both at once, and was pleased with the total look :) The bikini is the Glitter Gillian Fitmesh Bikini Indigo, whose top and bottom are each included in Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine sizing. The sheer fabric really highlights the lace texture, and the bright coloring. As for the gorgeous tattoo, it is the gift from KIRA TATTOO named NASLI, and features a tiger (or striped cat?) admiring a butterfly above some cherry blossom branches. There are two smaller butterflies hiding beneath my bikini top, one centered between the breasts and the other atop my right breast that is barely visible at the neckline. The tattoo HUD has 100% (shown), 75%, and 50% choices so you can decide how fresh or faded you wish it to appear, each for Belleza, Maitreya, Omega, Slink, Signature, and Legacy mesh bodies. I almost forgot that for the Maitreya's BOM upgraded body, you have to add the tattoo layer from the folder before you use the applier...just a reminder so you don't wind up trying to apply it and wonder why it's not working, like I did! LOL you can learn from my mistake.


My final look of the evening is a looong luxurious set of nails from SlackGirl called ::SG:: Carezza Bento Mesh Nails. These ballerina shaped nails come in sizes for Belleza, Eve, Altamura, Maitreya, Tonic, Tuty, and Vista mesh hands, and you just need to use the HUD for your hands to hide the built in nails then "add" the corresponding set of these nails. There is a HUD with 8 design choices, all with lighter tips and fairly neutral colors. Please excuse that my right thumbnail is piercing my lip there, it's just my pose ;) Since the color HUD does all 10 nails at once, I took two photos and merged them to show you these two different options, as I tend to do for variety's sake. 

Whew, what a day! All my plans got turned upside down, mostly because of my overly sensitive stomach reacting poorly to the 40 degree change in the weather the past few days. I did not go to my parents' for dinner as I usually do, and I might have someone else handle my farmers market pickup for me tomorrow so I don't have to leave the house and feel ill in the car. That will probably be decided at the last minute, so I can see how I feel. Meanwhile I think I need to take a day off from my blogging, just take tomorrow night to relax and unwind. Don't worry, I will be back on Sunday evening with more affordable goodies for you :) I hope you all have a safe and enjoyable weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts for eBENTO:

Photo 1:
Outfit: PARAGON Female Dance Outfit [GIFT] $0L EBENTO Group Gift
Necklace: [eVe] - Deathly Hallows $0L EBENTO Group Gift

Photo 2:
Top: ***ArisArisB&W~CoAl73~Sweet Top~Gift $0L EBENTO Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: AURORA Barbara set Red $0L EBENTO Group Gift

Photo 4:
Bikini: Glitter Gillian Fitmesh Bikini Indigo $0L EBENTO Group Gift
Tattoo: KIRA TATTOO-NASLI $0L EBENTO Group Gift

Photo 5:
Nails: SlackGirl ::SG:: Carezza Bento Mesh Nails - gift $0L EBENTO Group Gift


Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Apple - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - ELINE cotton candy (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment