Thursday, May 21, 2020

Stay at Home Goodies

Hiya everyone! Tonight I selected some more Stay at Home Club gifts to share, as the list continues to grow and they are such impressive quality offerings. Some people may hear "freebie" and feel negatively, like a gift is automatically lesser quality (the mentality of you get what you pay for I suppose) but I would say these are genuinely being offered with the very best of intentions and are very worthwhile to claim :) There is probably something to suit just about any taste or general style among the many gifts, and fortunately for me I do enjoy changing my look often and dabbling in various fashion genres from Boho to extra casual to Goth to formal and more. Dress me up, dress me down, classy or sassy, I'm a happy magpie!


My first visit was Ghee, where I claimed their charming Crystal Bustier & Skirt DAISY set. The yellow background is so cheerful, and looks great with the orange centers of the blossoms. In addition to our top and skirt, there is a panty to wear beneath (more of a C-string, no sides) and each come in Legacy and Maitreya sizing. The bustier has a zipper in the back, and I love all the seams that give the outfit its shape and support the style.


Another reason to smile can be found at MG Designs, well actually two...the first being this playful Happiness dress. It is provided in sizes for Altamura, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh bodies, with a HUD offering 3 texture choices. Along with the two shown above, there is another with a white background and multicolored dots, very pretty!


Our other Stay at Home Club gift from MG Designs is called Slither - Pink, and it is provided in 4 standard mesh sizes (XXS, XS, S, L). I'm actually wearing the S size with the included alpha layer, and it fits fairly well on my Maitreya body. The pink and gold look great together, and the black trim really makes the colors pop.


I also visited BoutiqueGglam, who I believe changed their gift (I blogged a different one a few weeks ago which I no longer see available) to this fetching ::BG:: Romper - The Stay at Home. It comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, and Maitreya bodies, with a HUD that lets you pick from 15 texture choices. There are 5 solid colors as well as 5 each of the textures shown above, so lots of variety for this sweet outfit. 


If you like my final look of the evening, you will need to head over to Simply Chic Boutique where you too can claim their SCB_Nautical Blue Party Dress. The gift includes sizes for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, and Maitreya bodies, all with a delightful pattern of waves in different shades of blue decorated with ropes, anchors, and lifesavers. This gift creates a seaworthy look, terrific whether you enjoy boating in SL or not :) I just love summer!

I tried to do several things at once today, and it mostly just got confusing...I guess my leisure time was not very leisurely after all. Things are calming down now though, and I am already planning the next few days' blog posts :) My villagers in Animal Crossing seemed cranky tonight, like they did not appreciate me talking to them more than once a day, and only one is actually a "cranky" personality. My normal personality villager (an octopus named Marina) is usually pleasant but really shy and awkward, so I kinda relate to her the most. Oh well, I hope you're all having a nice day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts for the Stay at Home Club:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Ghee Crystal Bustier & Skirt DAISY $0L Stay at Home Club Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: MG Designs - Happiness $0L Stay at Home Club Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: MG Designs - Slither - Pink $0L Stay at Home Club Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: BoutiqueGglam ::BG:: Romper - The Stay at Home $0L Stay at Home Club Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Simply Chic Boutique SCB_Nautical Blue Party Dress $0L Stay at Home Club Gift


Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Ciara - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - ELINE cotton candy (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

1 comment: