Friday, July 21, 2023

Still Enchanting

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I've got a lucky board prize and a few more group gifts from Enchantress to share, since there were simply too many for just one post yesterday. The group is free to join, and there are a few dozen gifts as well as lucky boards to one side and various multi-designer groups' gifts to the other. I've been keeping an eye out more for gifts that fit Legacy bodies since purchasing one recently, and most of tonight's looks are compatible with it but not all (the last one) so it's a Maitreya kind of evening :) I enjoy them both so it's all good, I just make it a point to note which one I'm wearing in each post for the sake of fully crediting everything I wear here.


First I shimmied into the lovely [Enchantress] Serena Dress 3, one of 5 lucky board prizes currently available for group members to win. This strapless tube dress has lace trim at the hem and a sheer midriff, with 12 dark colors to select from via HUD. It fits Altamura, eBody Classic, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Legacy Classic, Legacy Perky, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Star, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Tonic Minim mesh bodies for a wide range of popular sizing.


I was intrigued by the flirty [Enchantress] Marnie Body Gift, which is ours for free with that group tag active. It has a high necked halter style with bare back, and is trimmed all around in pretty floral lace. There are sizes for Altamura, eBody Classic, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Hourglass, Physique, Star, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Tonic Minim mesh bodies, along with a 10 color HUD. This way we can pick our favorite color, or maybe that special someone has a favorite on you?


Yesterday I mentioned that there are BOM/applier gifts in addition to all the mesh goodies, so it seemed only fair to share one :) This is the [Enchantress] Mika Outfit 2 Gift (and yes, there is a Mika 1 among the gifts that is Easter/Spring themed) consisting of BOM layers and appliers for Belleza, Maitreya, Omega, and Brazilia Doll. The plain denim shorts have a bold black leather belt on them, and the shirt comes in blue (right above), green, orange (left), pink, and white with various contrasting trims. I do appreciate the ability to mix and match, and we can wear these separates with anything else we wish too!


The [Enchantress] Angela Dress Gift is a fun blend of romance and sex appeal. It comes in Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature Alice, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizes. Personally I can't decide between the heart shaped cutouts or the pattern with LOVE and more hearts as my favorite detail ♥. The fluttery hem gets even shorter in the rear as you can see, so you will probably need some panties for modesty.


My final look of the evening is the elegant [Enchantress] Dianne Gown Magenta group gift. It is provided in one fitted mesh and 5 standard sizes for classic avatars, along with Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh body sizing. The color combination is so striking, and the style is a showstopper with that opening in the back and the silver chains that almost give a corset feeling. This is a great choice for anyone who thinks that any color in the pink family is overly girly, as this is no Barbie dress ;) No shade to Barbie, I am actually wanting to see the movie eventually, but I know not everyone likes to look like a fashion model doll.

Not much to say about my day, as nothing has really changed and I am not planning on attempting to go to my parents' for dinner tomorrow or the farmers market on Saturday. I need to do stupidly simple steps first, like literally going to the end of the driveway one attempt then the end of the block the next time...isn't agoraphobia fun? I've been dealing with panic attacks off and on for 30 years now, so the fact that some part of my brain has decided that I am only safe in my own home is probably not all that shocking. The challenge now will be to convince it otherwise :) I hope you're all enjoying your day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Prizes and Gifts from Enchantress:

Photo 1:
Dress: [Enchantress] Serena Dress 3 $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 2:
Bodysuit: [Enchantress] Marnie Body Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: [Enchantress] Mika Outfit 2 Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: [Enchantress] Angela Dress Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: [Enchantress] Dianne Gown Magenta $0L Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Eternity - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MARLIE cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Maitreya) (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment