Saturday, July 29, 2023

Slept On Sales Weekend

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we have a limited time opportunity to help Slept On Sales celebrate their birthday round. They are part of Binge Events, so if you join the Binge Events group you can claim a free gift at the participating stores along with shopping the usual $55L - $99L sales offerings. The thing is, it is just a weekend event so the discounts and gifts are only available until Sunday evening. There are just so many amazing designers taking part, and who can resist free gifts? :) I have to say, I spy a lot of pink among these offers/gifts, so I can tell the current box office smash movie is influencing SL fashion and I am here for it ♥. 


I start the evening with one of the sales offers, that of The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. called JAZZ HANDS Tees. There is a trio of images we can choose via HUD, all on a comfy tank top in 5 standard sizes plus eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body sizing. The one on the left above says "My brain has too many tabs open", and I can assure you I feel that way most of the time. On the right it reads "There will be DRAMA, and singing and dancing and music and jazz hands..." which also sounds quite familiar. The image not shown says I eat crayons, with the letters of "crayons" in different colors so we must have written it before polishing off our latest waxy snack. I wonder if anyone has ever made edible crayons because of all the jokes about eating them? This sales item is just $80L if you hurry and get there this weekend :)


The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. also has a free group gift for us of course, their sweet SMILEY FACE Tee. As someone who picked up the habit of signing my name on cards, notes, etc. with a smiley face after my name and never quite lost said habit, I strongly approve of this message :) It comes in the same sizes as the first photo's shirts, and says Be Happy beneath the cheerful sketch. I'm wearing the white pair of Delizio jeans from their marketplace fatpack gift in both of these photos, as I tend to do fairly often here.


Our next stop is Enigma Apparel, where that Binge Events group tag (I'm Binge Worthy!) allows us to claim their [EN] Irene Set - Pink gift. The top, sleeves, and shorts are each designed for Legacy/Perky, Maitreya/Petite, and Reborn/Juicy mesh bodies, and can be worn independently for a variety of looks. The top looks great with or without the poofy sleeves, and I really like the matching floral fabric belt on the shorts. 


Our lovely May24 - Mina Dress - SOS Anniversary Gift has a special detail as a nod to the sale it is honoring. Its included HUD has 14 texture choices, 13 of which are solids and the one on the left above is the three colors that are on the Slept On Sales logo. Isn't that clever? The flirty halter dress comes in sizes for Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies. 


My final look this evening comes from a store that is new to me, GigglePuppy. Love the name, and their *GP* Bright Cheetah Romper gift :) This vibrantly hued outfit has one shoulder playfully exposed, and a built in sash belt tied with a pretty bow. There are Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh body sizes included in this fantastic gift. I wish I had time to show you even more gifts but they are so time-sensitive that my main goal was to select a few and bring your attention to the sale/gifts if you hadn't already heard about it.

Whew, I am telling myself that at least tonight has bad news and good news...the bad news is the stifling heat that even my ceiling fan doesn't seem to be helping with, but the good news is that the thunderstorms seem to have passed by for now. They were scary there for a few hours, but it looks like I have about 8 hours until they return so I'm enjoying every quiet moment I can :) I'm having trouble sleeping again lately so I fully intend to get as much rest as I can this weekend, and that is pretty much the extent of my plans other than household stuff and sorting SL inventory. I also have a random urge to go hair shopping, probably from frustration with my RL hair, so at least the weekends usually bring nice sales for hair too. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts for Slept On Sales:

Photo 1:
Top: The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. JAZZ HANDS Tees $80L Slept On Sales

Photo 2:
Top: The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. SMILEY FACE Tee $0L SOS Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: Enigma Apparel [EN] Irene Set - Pink $0L SOS Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: May24 - Mina Dress - SOS Anniversary Gift $0L SOS Group Gift

Photo 5:
Romper: GigglePuppy *GP* Bright Cheetah Romper $0L SOS Group Gift

Pants Photos 1&2: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in White) $0L Marketplace

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Muse - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MARLIE cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Maitreya) (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment