Monday, July 31, 2023

Sexy Fashionable and Gorgeous

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I'd like to show you some wonderful group gifts for the Sexy, Fashionable, Gorgeous Me! group, which is free to join. In a fun coincidence, I was able to find all of tonight's gifts on the same region/sim, LeLa Island, in several neighboring stores :) I was already familiar with each designer, so I knew to expect the high quality and generosity I found in each spot. The group's tag is a fun one too, which reads "I'm so freaking SEXY!"


First stop is DM Design where we can claim (among many other groups' gifts) their Gina Dress Gift. It has a high ruffled collar on the striped blouse portion, and other great details like built in suspenders and double belted waist. There are 5 standard mesh sizes included, as well as sizing for eBody Classic, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies. 


I also claimed the {Le'La} Doneris Dress which is a flirty mini with midriff cutout and slender shoulder straps. We receive standard mesh sizes and Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh body versions, all with a HUD that features 10 different textures. Each print has a solid colored trim that brings out the patterns beautifully :)


The SFGM group gift from *Pink Mango* is the lovely Vanessa GG, a 3/4 sleeve top and ruffle-trimmed skirt that can be worn separately as easily as together. The coloring is flattering for many skin tones and hair colors, and the floral design on the top is beautiful :) Each piece comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, and Maitreya mesh bodies.


Don't forget to visit FAVOR (dare I say to do yourself the favor?) and pick up their SIMMA DRESS GIFT. This charming sweater dress is in a deep shade of red that makes me think of garnets, my RL birthstone, and has a boat neck with one shoulder ever so slightly exposed for a flirty feeling. There are 5 standard mesh sizes as well as eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body versions included. I think this is going to be a strong go-to choice once autumn arrives!


My final look of the evening is the [>Ma'De<] Moly ~ August 2022 group gift, and I have no idea how often they change it so I can only suggest grabbing it while you still can :) This strapless mini has a wedge opening on its midriff for a peek at the waist for very flattering shaping, and a floral design in warm colors on a grass green backdrop. We receive Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizes in this thoughtful gift, and I'm very happy with all of today's findings.

I almost lost track of what day of the week it is, LOL, which is silly when we consider that I know the weekend is just ending and a fresh new week is upon us. I'm still dealing with a lot of anxiety, and had to cancel the podiatrist visit last week (from not being able to leave the house) which was a mistake because now one of my ingrown nails is painful and maybe infected. Ugh. We shall see what happens, as I take another baby step tomorrow and try to leave the house again. In SL news, I am trying to find out more info about the imminent Maitreya body update called X, details like if it is an actual update or entirely new body to purchase and if it will fit the existing Maitreya Lara fashions that fill my inventory. When I know more, I promise to share :) I hope you're all having a terrific day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts for Sexy, Fashionable, Gorgeous Me!:

Photo 1:
Dress: DM Design Gina Dress Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: {Le'La} Doneris Dress $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: *Pink Mango* Vanessa GG $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: FAVOR - SIMMA DRESS GIFT $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: [>Ma'De<] Moly ~ August 2022 $0L Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Prissy - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MARLIE cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Maitreya) (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment