Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Flirty Fitmesh Fanatics

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are visiting some of the many designers who are part of the Fitmesh Fanatics group, to see what they are currently offering as free group gifts. I'm also peeking at their sales and new releases while I'm there, but focusing on sharing the freebies to lure you in ;) I'm eternally grateful for every single designer who offers free group gifts, which is unheard of in other virtual worlds I've been a part of and can you imagine trying that in RL? I'm cracking up picturing walking into a store and saying "I'm on your mailing list so I'm just gonna take this dress for free, and oh those shoes are nice, and can I have a new outfit for free each month?". So if you find a gift that really tickles your fancy, I'd love to suggest sending a thank you to the designer via a notecard either on their profile or they might have a mailbox somewhere in their store. I'm sure they would appreciate knowing that you liked their hard work, and I tend to do it fairly randomly to try to brighten their day. Fitmesh Fanatics is free to join, so these treats are fully complimentary :)


My first look of the evening is the KyaraFashion Gift Fanatics DRESS, which is one of several gifts for various groups that you can find here in their sweet store. This maxi dress has a tropical print and flirty style, with golden rings holding the front and back straps together and a daring leg slit on each side. We receive sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Voluptuous mesh bodies in this generous goodie. This type of fabric print will always make me smile, no matter the weather in RL, so I am very glad to have found this treat.


Next I visited Carola, where I headed upstairs and to their back wall with tons of groups' gifts like this flirty Amber 0421 outfit for Fitmesh Fanatics. Our dress and boots are each provided in Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizing. There is also a 10 color HUD for the dress, with all hues looking terrific with the neutral black lacy boots. I love the way the dress has cutouts to show off some cleavage and our navel, but covering all the essentials :) The boots were a bit small for my feet (or my feet were too large?) so I just used the Maitreya HUD to alpha out the feet and voila, perfection! I'm pretty sure I have my feet sliders set to the 25 size recommended to fit older Maitreya shoe meshes, so no idea what happened but it was easily remedied. 


Who knew Mondays could be so sexy? I've got another jaw-dropper of a daring outfit to share here, which is our SATD Aria Dress & Boots gift from S&A Taylor Designs. Both pieces have stunning pastel tie-dye, and will fit Belleza Isis, Maitreya, and Slink Hourglass mesh bodies. The front and back of the dress are styled fairly similarly with large cutouts that have delicately ruffled edging, and the rear view shows us a yellow bow with long trailing ribbons beneath a flash of bum cleavage. The peeptoe boots come up to midthigh, which looks amazing atop those stiletto heels.


In keeping with the accidental flirty theme of the evening, I also picked up the [ConTrato] Maria Top & Skirt as our Fitmesh Fanatics gift. The top and skirt are each provided in sizing for Erika, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra Bimbo, Low, Original, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies, with a 3 color HUD that tints both pieces at once. The bra or bikini top is just two little triangles of fabric, and the mini skirt has a slit side that is held with 2 pretty daisies that stay white regardless of which color you pick from the HUD for the rest of the set.


My final look of the night is a luxurious corset and panty set from *Gloss* called Celina Lingerie GIFT. It is not the only group gift you'll find on the wall here, so be sure to see which other groups are represented that you may already belong to :) Our corset and panties are each designed to fit Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. The sides of the corset are decorated with a pretty rose pattern, and I particularly like the gathered bust as it really flatters 'the girls' nicely.

I feel like the song "Rainy Days and Mondays Always Get Me Down" would be all too appropriate for the day, but I am ready to put it aside and move onto the next new day :) One irritating thing from the day was the power going out for about a half hour with a dead generator, and the housemate said he would call to have it repaired but when I asked him tonight (after business hours) he said he forgot. Sigh. The last time we lost power I realized that the generator didn't work, but it was only an outage of a few minutes so it wasn't as noticeable. To be safe (and annoying LOL) I am going to leave a sticky note on his phone reminding him to call, as I am probably not authorized to do it even if I knew exactly who they are. Otherwise I am looking forward to wrapping up this month with an assortment of fun gifts and bargains, then the chaos of a new and spooky month begins with gobs of themed hunts and events. Love it :) I hope you're all having a beautiful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress: KyaraFashion Gift Fanatics DRESS $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: Carola*Amber 0421 $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: S&A Taylor Designs SATD Aria Dress & Boots $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: [ConTrato] Maria Top & Skirt $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Lingerie: *Gloss* Celina Lingerie GIFT $0L Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Sunny - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - VELVET GG SEPT cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment