Saturday, September 23, 2023

More Brillancia Goodies

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I'm sharing more flirtatious gifts from Brillancia, whose group is currently free to join. From the landing spot please go into the small store and you'll see a teleport pad, click and choose "big store" from the popup menu to head upstairs to the main shopping area. The group gifts are on the back wall up there, and you will be so glad you stopped by! I think before I was misspelling the store as Brilliancia, with extra "i" after the double L like in brilliant, so I apologize for previous spelling errors and hope I've got it right this time around :) I appreciate their use of color HUDs that help us customize the clothing to look exactly how we want, and their generally sexy style might be just what you're craving this weekend.


The first gift I tried on tonight is their charming Brillancia - Dress Mia Full Pack. It has a separate sleeves attachment, with both the dress and sleeves fitting eBody Reborn, Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies. The gift also includes HUDs for the dress and the sleeves, each offering 10 fun colors. I went matchy on the left and contrasted on the right, but I think the white sleeves weren't the best choice against white windowsills. Oopsie. The ruffles and layers of lace are so pretty, aren't they?


Next up is their Brillancia - Dress Evelyne Full Pack, which is another gift with the sleeves separate from the dress so they can be worn together or just the dress alone. The gift includes Freya, Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh body sizes, with plenty of HUDs to choose your look. The dress HUD has 8 colors, 10 on the dress buttons HUD with silver and gold as the bonuses (gold shown on left above), and the same 8 as the dress on the dress frill, sleeve, and sleeve frill HUDs. The tulip shaped skirt does rise up pretty high in the front, so panties are needed for most venues :)


Our gift called Brillancia - Dress Linda FULL PACK is a beautiful creation with plenty of lace, leading me to believe that our designer is as big a fan of said material as I am :) There are eBody Reborn, Freya, Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky,  Maitreya, and Petite mesh body sizes provided, as well as 2 HUDs. Those would be the dress and dress stripes, which is actually the sleeves, offering 8 colors on each. I love the way the puffy sleeves are gathered not just one but twice, and the short hemline looks great with the detailed lace on it.


Please tell me I'm not the only one picturing Britney Spears singing I'm a Slave 4U from looking at our playful Brillancia - Set Jessica full pack gift! If snakes aren't your thing, you will be happy to know that those are a separate attachment, and our top, shorts, and snake each fit eBody Reborn, Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite bodies. The clothing does have a terrific snakeskin texture, unlike the mechanical appearance of the slithery accessories. We also receive HUDs for each, with the top and pants HUDs offering 8 hues while the snake gets 2 metal options both shown. My avi looks like she is enjoying hanging out with her new friend!


For my final look this evening, I got to ooh and ahh over the Brillancia - Dress Mila FULL PACK gift. The lacy strapless mini dress alone is stunning, but then we get to add the overskirt and really make this a *look*. Both pieces are provided in sizing for Freya, Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, and Maitreya bodies, and they each have their own color HUD with 12 options apiece. They seem to tint darker on the clothing than they appear on the HUD, for example the buttons I used on the left looked lavender and white, which is just a heads up so if you experience the same, it's not just you ;) Or maybe it was just me and my lighting settings? This style is great for its versatility, starting out formal and then removing the skirt layer to party the night away.

If someone were to ask me how my day was, the only word I can use to reply is 'weird', and that is not as rare for me as I might like. The dinner/birthday celebration for my dad took an odd turn when my mom mentioned that they brought home a box from my grandmother's and would I like to look at things my grandfather brought home from WWII? Let's just say it was disturbing artifacts from a dark time in history, and certain symbols appeared on the items that left no doubt as to their original owners' affiliations. He spent time in Germany and Belgium, but the small coin collection also in the box had at least a dozen different countries represented which is very strange. They ranged from 1888 - 1970 on the ones that had dates I could read, with some too corroded to make out any image or wording. I have pictures of some of the coins to research, but they are going to bring them to someone this coming week who will probably purchase the lot so they can put the money towards my grandmother's medical care. We aren't expecting much of course. I don't really have plans this weekend other than resting and recuperating from the week, which is what I wish for all of you too :) May your weekend bring exactly what you need, and sending many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Brillancia:

Photo 1:
Dress: Brillancia - Dress Mia Full Pack $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: Brillancia - Dress Evelyne Full Pack $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: Brillancia - Dress Linda FULL PACK $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: Brillancia - Set Jessica full pack $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: Brillancia - Dress Mila FULL PACK $0L Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Sunny - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - EFFORT cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment