Hiya everyone! Tonight I am finally able to share the July group gifts from "Off-Line" :) Their group is $99L to join, and there are 5-7 gifts for each month as well as an Advent calendar in December with daily treats. That is certainly worth the fee in my mind, and if you agree I do hope you stay in the group for year-round goodies. I'd been checking every day or two and today was the first time the July gifts were active (scripting in SL can be glitchy) so I am eagerly sharing while noting that I'm expecting the July gifts to be active for a while now :) I know it's close to the end of the month, but hopefully you still have some time to stop by.
My first look of the evening is our gift called "Off-Line" x "Silvia" Dress / Fatpack. The long sleeved crop top and sleek miniskirt are tied together to create this flirty dress, in sizes for Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies. Each size is packaged in black, buttercream, cantaloupe, grey, lavender, lemon, lime, marzipan, nude, periwinkle, pigeon, pistachio, rose, salmon, spring, taffy, tangerine, thistle, turquoise, and white. Can you guess which colors I'm wearing? It's buttercream on the left, and tangerine on the right :)
I really enjoy the "Off-Line" x "Summer" Set / Fatpack gift for this time of year, but probably also spring and fall :) The top and skirt (with jacket tied around the waist, attached) are each included in Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya sizing. There is also a HUD enclosed for each - the top's HUD has 20 color choices in solid, thrasher logo, or palm angels logo (Palm Angels on the left above, Thrasher is the flames logo on the right) while the skirt HUD offers the same 20 colors for skirt, jacket, or jacket prints which is the softly tie dyed texture on the left above. The versatility always makes me smile, and I really like their color palette.
For something formfitting from high neck to below the knee, with the added appeal of a corset waist, you'll want to open the "Off-Line" x "Gigi" Dress / Fatpack :) The dress fits Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies, with a HUD that offers 20 colors each for the dress and corset. It really hugs our curves in all the right places, doesn't it?
Next we take a look at the cozy "Off-Line" x "Nelly Essentials / Fatpack gift, which is comprised of crop tee and panties in sizes for BBL, Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya bodies. Each package contains black, buttercream, cantaloupe, grey, marzipan, pigeon, rose, salmon, tangerine, thistle, and white versions of each piece. The various colored tops all seem to have a different logo or image on the front, like the salmon I'm wearing on the left (with white panties) says Tokyo, and thistle (worn on the right with grey panties) says Day Dream. The tops give a very busty appearance, so people will probably be trying to read your shirt or at least pretending that is why they're staring ;)
My final look of the night is called "Off-Line" x "Stassie" Bikini / Fatpack, and this gift has me feeling like heading for the nearest beach or pool! We receive an unpacker HUD each of Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya body sizes. Open one up and you'll find black, buttercream, camo, cantaloupe, cobalt, grape, grey, lavender, lemon, lime, marzipan, nude, passion, periwinkle, pigeon, pistachio, rose, salmon, spring, taffy, thistle, turquoise, and white inside. I'm wearing the turquoise on the left above, and passion on the right. The back cutout makes it look like a two piece from the rear, but a one piece with pretty slender belt tied around the waist from the front view.
It was a stormy evening and we lost power for a little bit, while I was in the first half of typing this post out as a matter of fact. At least it came back quickly, and I am not too far behind :) Tomorrow I'll be going back to the Target optical department to try to get the situation with my glasses resolved, so no blog post since I'll be busy and/or dizzy. Yep, I rhymed that inadvertently ;) I am looking forward to finding out why they made me so dizzy and queasy, if the prescription is too strong or something is out of alignment. We'll still have storms off an on for the next few days so I am mindful of that as well. I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!
Credits:
All Group Gifts from "Off-Line":
Photo 1:
Dress: "Off-Line" x "Silvia" Dress / Fatpack $0L Group Gift
Photo 2:
Outfit: "Off-Line" x "Summer" Set / Fatpack $0L Group Gift
Photo 3:
Dress: "Off-Line" x "Gigi" Dress / Fatpack $0L Group Gift
Photo 4:
Outfit: "Off-Line" x "Nelly Essentials / Fatpack $0L Group Gift
Photo 5:
Swimsuit: "Off-Line" x "Stassie" Bikini / Fatpack $0L Group Gift





No comments:
Post a Comment