Hiya everyone! Tonight I was inspired by finding one amazing SLFO (SL Frees & Offers) group gift, and it just led into a whole adventure of seeking out more to share too :) The group is free to join, and there are so many talented designers who send notices to the group to update us of sales, new releases and the like. They are also able to offer a gift for group members at their store, which is what I'm sharing a handful of this evening. You know by now how much I enjoy the variety of this type of group gift, and am thankful for all of the stores who take part.
My first look is the charming Patty CK Gift #3 dress, and it's actually $1L rather than free. Obviously I took one look at that great denim texture and decided it was well worth it, lol, and hoping you do the same. The dress comes in Legacy, Maitreya, Petite, Lara X, Petite X, Nhumana, Reborn, and Waifu mesh body sizes. I love the way the skirt is lifted on the left thigh and tied with a loose bow, very flirty detail.
Over at Violet Skies, I found the lovely Xara Dress - Black as our SLFO group gift. The style is a very flattering tube dress with unique pattern that looks like sequins and beads. There are sizes for Erika, Kupra, Legacy, Bombshell, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Lara X, Petite X, Prima, Prima Petite, Reborn, Waifu, and Star mesh bodies provided. There are so many ways we can accessorize this, with black or silver heels coming to mind first. Anything beaded, footwear or jewelry, would be a nice touch too.
Next we have the stunning Intisl red dress & black boots gift, which you can claim by clicking the black gift bag on the floor next to the photos of the dress and boots (beneath the SLFO sign). It pops up a menu to choose your size from Lara X, Legacy, or Reborn, but you can also click again and pick another size if you regularly wear more than one body. It would be tricky to match the exact shade of red, so black is a terrific choice for the footwear, and these add an edgy vibe that I am definitely enjoying.
GET THE LOOK is offering their Maria Outfit upstairs as their gift for us, and it is a summery dream :) The bra top and slit shorts are each provided in Legacy, Legacy Free, Perky, Lucybody, Maitreya, and Petite mesh body sizes. The shorts almost look like a skirt at first glance if you catch a glimpse of the side openings, but a front view makes the drawstring bow more noticeable. It really makes me think of beach vacations, even if it's just a virtual daytrip.
For my final look, I kept those shorts on to help me show you the ::MM:: Leaky Cauldron Women's cropped top gift from Max Magic. This short hoodie comes in sizing for Freya, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Lara X, Hourglass, and Physique bodies, with a HUD that offers 3 background colors for the "Leaky Cauldron" take on a popular coffee shop's logo. I feel the urge to reinforce that while I love the Potterverse and the way it brought fans together, I do not support the way its creator thinks or behaves towards a segment of the population around her. The fans have done amazing things to expand and breathe more life into her concept, and that is a special thing.
I've just finalized my plans for tomorrow, which will prevent me from blogging in the evening because they won't leave me time to prep any photos and notes. I'll be back Friday though, and haven't yet decided what I'll be blogging so it will be a surprise to all of us ;) Sometimes I feel like midnight mayhem would be as apt as midnight magpie for the name of this blog, LOL, but I am encouraged that I actually look forward to leaving the house sometimes. I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!
Credits:
Photo 1:
Dress: Patty CK Gift #3 $1L SLFO Group Gift
Photo 2:
Dress: Violet Skies - Xara Dress - Black $0L SLFO Group Gift
Photo 3:
Outfit: Intisl red dress & black boots $0L SLFO Group Gift
Photo 4:
Outfit: GET THE LOOK Maria Outfit $0L SLFO Group Gift
Photo 5:
Top: Max Magic ::MM:: Leaky Cauldron Women's cropped top $0L SLFO Group Gift





No comments:
Post a Comment