Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Pretty at Palomma Plaza

Hiya everyone! Tonight found me feeling sentimental, so I headed to Palomma Plaza to see what gifts I haven't shared yet :) I think of it as The Free Dove part two, as it is in the same region and building while being similar by housing tons of generous group gifts from a huge range of designers. Much like Dove's (Palomma Casanova) intentions, it is to help new residents or those who are trying to save some money (hi, LOL) by having gifts for men and women, ranging from clothing to accessories to skins, hair, and much more. The group is free to join, you get a Doves Angel tag to wear, and that tag lets you click all the amazing gifts and claim them for free :) As for tonight's post, I have gifts from May24 and Graffitiwear to share, and my link should give you a red arrow to right between the two displays.


First we see the May24 - Esther Dress, which is one of 4 gifts they are currently offering here at Palomma Plaza. It has such a classic style with the handkerchief hem, puffed sleeves, and crisp pointy collar! There are sizes for Freya, Legacy+Perky, Maitreya, and Reborn bodies provided, along with a HUD that lets us choose from 6 colors. Each color has a preselected hue for the trim, and I think they did a great job coordinating the looks :)


Another gift that really appeals to me is called May24 - Ladonna Dress Group Gift. I get Boho vibes but I can also see if someone wanted to use it as Medieval roleplay type clothing too :) This gift includes Freya, Legacy+Perky, Maitreya, and Reborn sizes, as well as a HUD with 12 colors apiece for the top, skirt, and laces. The cat print on the corset belt is so fun, and goes really well with any color combo you come up with for the rest of it. The laces mentioned on the HUD are on the front and back, tying the corset and the bodice with lovely loose bows.


Our May24 - Aiko Dress gift is a fun look for most seasons with its long sleeves, cowl neck, and playful short hemline that is slightly asymmetrical. There are sizes for Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Legacy+Perky, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies. The included HUD has 15 color choices so you can get creative with adjusting its appearance. I'd gladly layer leggings or jeans beneath if I wanted to wear it to a chilly region :)


Next I've changed into the charming May24 - Ariana Dress. This gift will fit Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Legacy+Perky, Maitreya, and Reborn bodies, and has scooped cutouts on each side as well as a deep rounded neckline. We also receive a HUD with 18 main colors and 4 hues for the buttons down the front. The open sides really help accentuate our curves, don't you think?


For my final look this evening, I've changed into the beautiful Graffitiwear Summer Sweater & Pants gift. The colors and floral pattern also feel springy to me, so I wouldn't even limit this to one season :) The sleeveless top and slim fitting pants are each provided in sizing for Freya, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Petite, Maitreya, Maitreya Petite, Prima Busty, Prima Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies. I think a white pair of shoes/sandals would look terrific with this if you don't have just the right shade of pink, and I'd also consider trying to match the green in the floral print or even choose silver or gold to match any jewelry I'm wearing.

I feel tired again, and that is probably going to be worse tomorrow when my area gets bombarded with bad storms while I'm trying to sleep. My anxiety support group meeting went really well though, and I did find it helpful while also participating in supporting others. There are some really good people in the group, and we're all at different stages of healing which makes it interesting. I think my outing this week might be back to Target optical for an adjustment of my new glasses, lol, not the most exciting thing but clearly necessary. I hope you're all having a pleasant day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Palomma Plaza:

Photo 1:
Dress: May24 - Esther Dress $0L Palomma Plaza Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: May24 - Ladonna Dress Group Gift $0L Palomma Plaza Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: May24 - Aiko Dress $0L Palomma Plaza Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: May24 - Ariana Dress $0L Palomma Plaza Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: Graffitiwear Summer Sweater & Pants $0L Palomma Plaza Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 4.0
Hair: TRUTH Strawberry - Essential
Skin: enLight RUE 5-Satin, Xtreme Model Skin 5-Satin & nipple covers
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.7.1)
Poses: Various Sets from [piXit] or Verocity

No comments:

Post a Comment