Sunday, September 23, 2018

Sn@tch Some More Hair

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have more Fish 4 This treats to share with you, from the newest Sn@tch set which is Hair Grab Bags. Each bag contains a different hairstyle with one of several different color HUDs, for 14 texture choices. Some have an additional large size for the hair, just open each and take a peek :) There are 25 bags to be caught with your 7 Seas fishing rod, no bait needed. They are all transferable, so grab a friend and swap your spares to complete the full set even faster! I am wearing a lucky board prize from the same area you can find the 7 Seas vendor to buy rods, right near the riot vendors too. It is the one I enjoyed in last night's blog also, called Sn@tch Dana Mixed Mesh Outfit. 


My first fun hair is the Sn@tch Frannie Hair in Ombres, so the color HUD included has 14 different combinations of beautiful ombres. The style is long, sleek, and full, falling partway down the back, and comes in two sizes so you can try them both to find your ideal fit.


Next we see the grab bag gift called Sn@tch Shira Hair in Fades, a long center parted style with just enough body and bounce in 2 sizes. The 14 color choices really accentuate the shine, and there are darker and lighter shades of several hues.


As much as I try not to choose favorites, I did in yesterday's post so I might as well do so again tonight ;) This would be it, because I adore bangs and loose waves. It's called Sn@tch Marnie Hair in Naturals, so 14 various shades on the HUD in a lovely range of blondes, brunettes, auburns, and ebony. The sideswept bangs add a mysterious quality as they partly hide the eyes,rather romantic.


Perhaps you are a fan of pastel hair colors, well then this grab bag is for you! It holds Sn@tch Emma Hair in Pastels, in a single mesh size with a handy 14 color HUD that will make your cotton candy colored dreams come true. I love the long layers and the gentle flips at the ends.


For my final look tonight, I slipped into the Sn@tch Glory Hair in Ombres. It is a shorter style than the rest of tonight's locks, with plenty of layers and body to make it really exciting. The various ombres on the HUD add intrigue, allowing us to get creative and make this style our own.

My day was long and tiring, but mostly enjoyable, so I'm happy about it. I have not quite figured out my blogging plans for tomorrow, with so many things happening and a lengthy car trip, but I will try my best. I hope you're all having a wonderful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Fishing Prizes from Sn@tch:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Sn@tch Dana Mixed Mesh Outfit (All Colors/Sizes) $0L Lucky Board Prize
Hair: Sn@tch Frannie Hair (OMBRES) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 2:
Hair: Sn@tch Shira Hair (FADES) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 3:
Hair: Sn@tch Marnie Hair (NATURALS) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 4:
Hair: Sn@tch Emma Hair (PASTELS) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 5:
Hair: Sn@tch Glory Hair (OMBRES) $0L Fishing Prize

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - SPRING dew (Omega head/body)
Eyes: Angel Eyes [AE] Spring Eyes Brownies $0L Free Dove Gift
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment