Sunday, December 30, 2018

Get Tinseled at Shop and Hop

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have more gifts to share from the Shop & Hop event, which gives you the chance to explore 5 sims filled with discounted offers by 100 designers as well as gifts at every display. All of the gifts I am showing you tonight can be found on the Tinseled sim. I try to keep the various sims separate so you don't have to frantically search through 5 different crowded sims to try to find your favorite present, but I do suggest checking out each sim when you can. The event runs until the 4th of January, so several days remain to enjoy it.


This sim had a lot of tops as gifts, so I am wearing my favorite Marketplace freebie of jeans by Delizio (several colors included, system layers/Maitreya appliers/Omega appliers) with them, starting with the RIOT Nora Oversized Sweater. There is also a mens version included called Nico, and Nora comes in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes. There is even a color HUD provided for both, 4 colors that all have the snowflake knit pattern on them. Please excuse the way my hands have decided to poke through the very long sleeves, which come past the fingertips.


I am still celebrating Christmas, especially in this gift from {ViSion} called Lena Christmas Top. It comes in two versions, with and without the white knit layer beneath, both in sizes for Freya, Isis, Maitreya, and Hourglass mesh bodies. I appreciate having the choice of being on the flirty side or the cozy side.


I got quite a chuckle out of our gift from VINYL, which is called 3AM Knotted Tee. It is included in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes, and reads "Dear Santa, I'm sorry for what I said before I had my coffee". Even if you don't indulge in caffeine, you probably have some sort of ritual when you wake up that you can sympathize with the stress if it is disrupted. I do not wake up instantly perky and cheerful, so I do occasionally need to apologize for things I say (or the looks I give!) when bothered too soon after waking ;)


There are eye-catching dresses too among the many gifts found on this sim, such as the duo from ALTAIR called Sukebe Knit New Years. There are gold and silver versions included, each in a Maitreya size, with a daringly low cut rear view. These are the most sparkly looking knits imaginable, and are suitable for a celebration any time of year.


My final look of the evening is by Valentina E., their lovely Isa Dress Olive. It comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique, with a chic square neckline and delicate spaghetti straps. This is one of those colors that tends to be flattering to all, but especially for gingers I think :)

I managed to get some sleep eventually, then got a burst of energy and took these photos (and corresponding notes), and now I'm starting to feel worn out again. It will be nice to be able to stay home and rest tomorrow. I hope you are all enjoying your day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from Shop & Hop - Tinseled Sim:


Photo 1:
Top: RIOT / Nora Oversized Sweater $0L Shop & Hop Gift

Photo 2:
Top: {ViSion} - Lena Christmas Top - Gift $0L Shop & Hop Gift

Photo 3:
Top: VINYL - 3AM Knotted Tee SL HOP & SHOP GIFT $0L Shop & Hop Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: ALTAIR* sukebe knit .new years. $0L Shop & Hop Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Valentina E. Isa Dress Olive $0L Shop & Hop Gift

Pants Photos 1-3: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in White) $0L Marketplace

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Joy - Redhead (Current VIP Group Gift)
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - SCARLET dew (Omega head/body)
Eyes: Angel Eyes [AE] Spring Eyes Brownies $0L Free Dove Gift
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment