Friday, December 28, 2018

Special Snowflake from Sn@tch

Hiya everyone! Tonight we go fishing for the newest Fish 4 This set at Sn@tch, which is named Special Snowflake. It consists of 21 pieces you can catch with your 7 Seas fishing rod (purchase one there if you don't already have it, or on the marketplace for easy gift giving) plus a bonus snowball thrower that isn't numbered for a total of 22. There are 8 snuggly looking pastel sweaters, each in standard mesh sizes as well as eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine versions. You will also find 8 pairs of leggings, matching colors in system layers and an Omega applier, among the prizes in this set. There is also a set of boots in Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink sizes, and a pair of earmuffs that fit perfectly over the hair prize which comes in 4 different colors. Each tone is bagged with 2 sizes to choose from. There is even makeup to catch, a system layer and an Omega applier for this too. One tip I don't think I've ever mentioned with the fishing but I hope helps is that you can click the rod for the menu, and use it to automatically refuse the 7 Seas fish so you'll only receive the "custom items" that are the Sn@tch prizes. I usually do remember to mention that the pieces are transferable so you can bring friends and swap your duplicates to complete the set faster, and I always have Xan to thank because he fishes with me and gives me anything he catches that I don't already have. Good company and a lovely fishing set, what more could we ask for?


Let's start from the top here, with the Sn@tch Phoebe Hair in White. The style is a partial updo with thick bangs and long layers, and this particular color works so well with the wintry theme of the fishing set. On the left I'm wearing the Sn@tch Fuzzy Sweater in Pink, and on the right you can see it in Violet, two of the 8 colors you can catch. That texture is fantastic, and I love all the different colors.


Here I have changed into the Ash Blonde shade of the Phoebe hair, and the White version of the Fuzzy Sweater. I also added the Sn@tch Pastel Solid Tights in Violet, using the Omega applier that holds all 8 colors. For the system layers, there are 2 bags to catch and unpack that contain all 8 shades in total.


This hair shade is the Red variety of our Phoebe style, and it is a favorite of mine since it is my usual RL and SL preferred color. I also get to show you two more choices for our sweater and leggings: Seafoam for each on the left, Peach on the right in both. I even added our Sn@tch Isabelle Boots which come in white, to match everything wonderfully. This is the Maitreya size to suit my legs, so I just hid my Slink feet for now. 


This charming hue is Jade, seen on both the sweater and the leggings. Just because I am pairing these with their exact match doesn't mean you have to, you can certainly mix things up and experiment with these delicate tints. I also added the Sn@tch Snowflake Earmuffs, which are a snowy white to match the boots as well as the theme.


For my final look, I am enjoying the Phoebe Hair in Black, the Fuzzy Sweater in Blue, and the Pastel Solid Tights in White. I have also applied the Sn@tch Snowflake Makeup from the Omega applier, and it has added the flushed cheeks, creamy lipstick, and even a snowflake beneath my right eye. It certainly does appear that I've been playing out in the winter air, doesn't it? Most of my body is warm, with the toasty earmuffs and plush sweater topping those tights and boots. It reminds me of playing in the snow as a teen, snowball fights with the neighborhood kids that could get a little bit flirty if someone got snow down their crush's shirt. I just got lost in memories for a moment there!

It was a busy, chilly day that included two appointments for me, so I am a drowsy magpie tonight. Tomorrow I have another appointment, an errand, and dinner with the family, so plenty on my plate again. I'd better try to get some rest sooner or later, huh? At the chiropractor I was in a dark room on a heating pad and it was so soothing, I'm surprised I didn't doze off. It's hard to believe the year is almost at an end, but honestly I am ready for a fresh start. I hope you're all having a beautiful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Fishing Prizes from Sn@tch:

Photo 1:
Hair: Sn@tch Phoebe Hair (White) $0L Fishing Prize
Top Left: Sn@tch Fuzzy Sweater (Pink) $0L Fishing Prize
Top Right: Sn@tch Fuzzy Sweater (Violet) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 2:
Hair: Sn@tch Phoebe Hair (Ash Blonde) $0L Fishing Prize
Top: Sn@tch Fuzzy Sweater (White) $0L Fishing Prize
Tights: Sn@tch Pastel Solid Tights (Violet) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 3:
Hair: Sn@tch Phoebe Hair (Red) $0L Fishing Prize
Top Left: Sn@tch Fuzzy Sweater (Seafoam) $0L Fishing Prize
Top Right: Sn@tch Fuzzy Sweater (Peach) $0L Fishing Prize
Tights Left: Sn@tch Pastel Solid Tights (Seafoam) $0L Fishing Prize
Tights Right: Sn@tch Pastel Solid Tights (Peach) $0L Fishing Prize
Boots: Sn@tch Isabelle Boots (White) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 4:
Top: Sn@tch Fuzzy Sweater (Jade) $0L Fishing Prize
Tights: Sn@tch Pastel Solid Tights (Jade) $0L Fishing Prize
Earmuffs: Sn@tch Snowflake Earmuffs $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 5:
Hair: Sn@tch Phoebe Hair (Black) $0L Fishing Prize
Top: Sn@tch Fuzzy Sweater (Blue) $0L Fishing Prize
Tights: Sn@tch Pastel Solid Tights (White) $0L Fishing Prize
Makeup: Sn@tch Snowflake Makeup $0L Fishing Prize

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - LIVA cotton candy (Omega head/body)
Eyes: Angel Eyes [AE] Spring Eyes Brownies $0L Free Dove Gift
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment