Monday, January 25, 2021

Divah Style

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I have plenty of group gifts to share, from Divah Style whose group is free to join. They seem to have been rebranded from Closet Style, so all of the item's names start with C.S, but they are definitely for the Divah Style group that you can join by clicking the sign next to the gifts. There are two midnight mania boards that you can also access with the group tag, so please give those a click while you are there as well :) I would describe the brand's style as chic and flirty, and I believe you will be as impressed as I am with their generous wall of gifts. One thing I would like to mention is that the unpacking process was unusual for me, and this could have been a random SL glitch but just in case...the unpacker HUDs that said add me did not indicate as 'no copy' which they usually do if something inside is not copyable and therefore cannot be distributed by an unpacking HUD that is attached to us. So I had to rez each box to the floor and unpack it the traditional way, no clicking, so I could retrieve every size and each item inside. You can right click and edit any unpacker/box and then click the contents tab to see what is inside, and check to see if it says no copy. I just don't want you to miss out on anything :)


My first look this evening is the casual cutie [C.S]Set Anti-You. Its hoodie and sweatpants are each provided in Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes, while the matching sneakers are fitted for Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink flat feet. The charcoal grey and deep red colors look great together, and the front does say "ANTI-YOU" just like the outfit's name. 


Next I changed into the [C.S]Set Jessycah, designed for the Maitreya mesh body. It consists of the bra, sweater, skinny jeans, and sneakers, which combine to create a playful look. I love the distressed details on the jeans including the heart shaped spot on the front left thigh, and the subtle pattern on the sneakers that add just a tiny touch of color. 


[C.S]Set GIFTS FLOWER could be your choice for a fun night out. This asymmetrical hemmed dress has a pale gray top trimmed in with a floral pattern and a pearl belt, with the flowers on the skirt appearing on the same silvery color background. It comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP bodies. 


I also really like the .:C.S:. DRESS LUCIANA gift, since it is versatile as well as sexy. The dress comes in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes, with a HUD offering 5 textures to choose from. They all have some shade of blue or teal in them, and the two above have a similar pink to complement their teals beautifully. 


One more look for the evening, we have the [C.S]Set Liza Romper which is yet another generous group gift. It is provided in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP bodies, with a HUD to choose from 3 colors of tie-dyed patterns. That spirit works so well with the dreamcatcher in the front, and the bare shoulders above dropped ruffled sleeves. I can easily see myself wearing this quite often in warm climates in SL all year round :)

I feel like I am moving in slow motion tonight for some reason, but it wasn't a bad day here or anything. I got a few things accomplished in RL that I needed to, and I have more Divah Style group gifts to share in the next post or two so that is a comforting feeling. The weather is still bitter cold, but the ice storm that was supposed to be here tomorrow night and Tuesday looks like it will not be as severe as feared and might mostly pass by my immediate area. I was concerned about possibly losing power, and the generator didn't work the last time that happened so I really relieved that it won't be as bad. It just occurred to me that I might be feeling a little off because I had a few medication dosage tweaks recently and implemented one today, so this could just be my body trying to get used to it. Nothing to worry about :) I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Divah Style:

Photo 1:
Outfit: [C.S]Set Anti-You $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: [C.S]Set Jessycah $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: [C.S]Set GIFTS FLOWER $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: .:C.S:. DRESS LUCIANA gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: [C.S]Set Liza Romper $0L Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Poetry - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - CHRISTMAS HOPE cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment