Sunday, January 24, 2021

Legendaire Gifts

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I visited LEGENDAIRE when I heard that they still had their New Years gifts available outside, no group necessary. There are 4 giftboxes outside their store at the foot of the large 2021 display, and when you explore the inside of the store you can find even more free gifts that do not require a group tag to claim. These are quite generous and I appreciate them all very much :) I do not know how long the gifts outside will be available, so I do recommend you pick those up as soon as possible just in case. 


My first look is a Christmas gift from outside called LEGENDAIRE SARA JUMPSUIT. It starts with the one piece jumpsuit in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes. There is also a HUD for the suit that lets you pick from 8 intriguing patterns, two of which you can see above. Then we have a bag with built in hold pose, two bracelets, and a pair of strappy heels in Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink high versions. 


Next I changed into another gift found outside at the 2021, which is called LEGENDAIRE LOLA OUTFIT WITH BOOTS. The jacket, top, and skirt are each provided in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies, with a HUD for each...the jacket and skirt HUDs offer 10 patterned textures, while the top's HUD has 10 patterns and 10 solid colors to choose from. The boots are packed separately so please be sure to unpack those too, so you can receive the Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink Mid sizes. There is also a HUD for the boots, with 10 colors each for the socks, main shoe, and the laces. You can get really creative with mixing and matching, since there are so many vibrant options!


Time to bring the party indoors ;) This is one of two gifts on the floor that you can see directly ahead of you when you enter their front door, their LEGENDAIRE YOU GOT THIS ! OUTFIT. There are 3 versions of the shirt included, each sized for Freya, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies. They are Faith, No Fear, and Healed, and since it might be hard to read I will type out the bible verse on the right above: "For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power & of love & of a sound mind." -2 Timothy 1:7. I appreciate the sentiment, and feel like this will be a very uplifting message for some in a time when that is much needed. The jeans come in the same sizes, and even the mask I am wearing is included with the words Faith Hope and Love on it. It is unrigged so you can adjust it to fit your face comfortably. 


My final look of the evening is extra shapely, as this mesh dress has a baby bump built in! I personally am not expecting a baby in RL or SL, but if you are you can represent that with the LEGENDAIRE PRADA MOMMY free gift. It comes in standard mesh sizes as well as Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing, all with a HUD offering 4 fun patterns. Because the skirt is full from below the bust, the maternity style isn't even obvious until we turn to the side. As you can see, it is a very flattering style for any pregnant mama. 

I learned a lesson this morning, which is that if I am going to spend a very long time (probably 45 minutes) standing in line outdoors in below-freezing temperatures with wind gusts, I need earmuffs and a scarf even over the mask! I wound up with windburn which I am trying to soothe with aloe gel. The tasty food is worth it, even if I do not handle bitter cold temperatures too well. A few people brought their dogs, and I was most amused by the tiny one who had a very high pitched bark and people kept stopping to pet and coo over. I would have but my hands were numb, LOL, at least until one of the vendors very kindly gave me a pair of hand warmers. My parents arrived as I was leaving, so I gave my mom the hand warmers to use next. Tomorrow I am staying home and warm indoors, which is definitely a relief. I hope you're all having a nice weekend so far, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from LEGENDAIRE:

Photo 1:
Outfit: LEGENDAIRE SARA JUMPSUIT $0L Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: LEGENDAIRE LOLA OUTFIT WITH BOOTS $0L Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: LEGENDAIRE YOU GOT THIS ! OUTFIT $0L Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: LEGENDAIRE PRADA MOMMY $0L Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Serenity - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MAGGY cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment