Monday, January 18, 2021

I Have a RebelsSpirit

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I would like to share some wonderful gifts from RebelsSpirit, which are set for sale for $0L but intended as group gifts. They are transferable so you can give them to your friends (pick them up more than once if you wish to do so) but they are not intended to be resold since you will be getting them for free. There are very colorful outfits among the gifts, and I am grateful for the wide range of casual to formal looks. 


My first look is the lovely RebelsSpirit Group Gift 05 which is a full length gown that has cutouts in the front and on the sides for a mostly bare back. The dress comes in 5 standard sizes and 5 fitmesh sizes for classic avatars, as well as eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body sizing. I love the intricate design emblazoned on the fabric!


Next I slipped into the RebelsSpirit Group Gift 11, a sweater and skirt pairing with each provided in standard mesh sizes plus Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP body versions. The scalloped hem of the skirt looks great with the buttons down its front, and I am a fan of the vibrant sweater with detailed elephant image. 


RebelsSpirit Group Gift 07 is a flirty halter with ruffles and a gorgeous floral pattern on a gold background. It includes Altamura Sofia, eBody Classic, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Signature, Star Body, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body sizes. I feel like this suits any season or time of year, just by being such a cheerful look. 


Isn't this fabric mesmerizing? You can also claim the RebelsSpirit Group Gift 08 for free, ready to give to a friend or keep for yourself. It comes in classic M and fitmesh M for classic avatars, with sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Voluptuous mesh bodies. The diamond texture really suits the styling in the back, both the cutout and the pointed hemline. 


My final look of the evening is the RebelsSpirit Group Gift GENEVIEVE, who has me craving a visit to somewhere tropical. It consists of matching tied tube top and maxi skirt, each in standard sizes as well as Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body versions. The tie dyed texture is a visual treat, and speaks to my inner hippie ♥.

It was a quiet day here, nothing too exciting...houseguest is leaving in the morning, so tomorrow should be a pleasant day :) He hasn't been too awful this visit, just awkward and tends to talk to me like he would talk to his young children. You know that tone of voice, LOL, like gingerly but firmly? I am a few years (7 maybe) older than him, so it is really odd. Oh well, he and housemate had a good time so I am okay with it. They didn't go anywhere, and have done nothing inappropriate for our current health climate, and the guest works from home and gets everything delivered so has not been exposed to anything dangerous. Believe me, I questioned everything beforehand! With my health issues seeming to multiply lately, and my dad starting radiation treatment soon, I was not willing to risk anything. I hope you've all had a terrific weekend, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from RebelsSpirit:

Photo 1:
Dress: RebelsSpirit Group Gift 05 $0L Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: RebelsSpirit Group Gift 11 $0L Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: RebelsSpirit Group Gift 07 $0L Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: RebelsSpirit Group Gift 08 $0L Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: RebelsSpirit Group Gift GENEVIEVE $0L Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Serenity - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MAGGY cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment