Wednesday, January 13, 2021

More Treats for SLFO

 Hiya everyone! Tonight's post features more gifts for the SLFO or SL Frees & Offers group, which is free to join and has an impressive collection of participating designers. They share information about events, sales, and specials in addition to many offering free gifts to be claimed with the SLFO group tag. They have been a valuable part of my SL experience for years, and will always have a place among my precious group slots :) I enjoy the in-world group chat too, as it can alert to a midnight mania that needs a certain number of clicks in a short time, or a sale ending in an hour, little news flashes such as those. Friendly folks there too, which of course makes any group chat more welcoming and appreciated. 


First we have the lovely Mayla Night Dress from Brunsen Couture, a playful strapless mini in glittery silver. This group gift includes sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. The hemline gets surprisingly low when viewed from behind, and I really enjoy the ruffled layers throughout.


DIESELdeluxe is on the same sim as Brunsen Couture, and they have a wonderful gift for the SLFO group too. This is their Beulah Outfit Top&Skirt Pride Jeans, and you will find each piece provided in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes. The dark denim tube top has pretty ruffles and a tiny opening in the front, and who can resist the rainbow stripes and contrasting stitching of the skirt?


Next we have the gift from *caramelo de fresa* called Dress M-0318. It is a versatile cutie, in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies with a 12 color HUD. The white bows stay the same in any color choice, with the rest of the dress having two similar hues for contrast. I love the dainty pockets on the front, and the way the belt matches the hem ruffle perfectly.


I also stopped by Eliya.K where I found a gift waiting for us called Gul Dress - STEEL (Plain). It comes in Freya, Isis, and Maitreya sizing, with a HUD offering 12 colors for the skirt add-on as well as the option to hide it. I found that out by clicking the eyeball to see what it did ;) The long full skirt layer has a playful fishnet texture to it, and looks great in any color you choose. The belt is attached too, and is a nice touch for wearing the dress with or without the skirt add-on visible. 


I combined two gifts to create my final look of the night, and was quite pleased with the results. The top is the Caboodle - Turtleneck Sweater - Purple, which has flattering stripes and fits Hourglass and Maitreya mesh bodies. The jeans are our gift from CLOCKHAUS called Malibu Jeans Ombre, which you can claim in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes. They go from blue down to black, with ripped knees and some fun insets of pale material on both the thighs and the rear pockets which say "LOVE" on them. Both of these gifts will look terrific with so many different pieces from your wardrobe, and I am excited about all the possibilities. 

I have a few extra plans for tomorrow that made me decide that I should take tomorrow evening off from blogging. So no post tomorrow, but I will be back with a new post on Thursday night :) I have to talk to someone in the morning about the blood test I had drawn earlier, as my doctor used a code that is not a test that my lab can do (??) so they can either use that sample for a similar test, or send me to a different lab company to get more blood drawn. They left a message while I was on the way home, and they left for the day so I have to wait for them to call again. I would prefer they do the similar test with the same blood sample (no additional needles, thanks!) but I also feel like the doctor should be the one to decide since she is the expert and knows what information she needs from the tests. Then I have an unrelated appointment for my feet, and the first hockey game of the 2021 season if I can manage to stay awake and alert for it ;) I have the feeling that when I go out tomorrow, like today I will wind up having to stop several other places and will be out for much longer than I'd like, hence the decision that I have too much going on to comfortably blog at night. This magpie needs some rest or she'll have ruffled feathers, LOL! It is all being done for the benefit of my health in the long run, so it is worth the bit of chaos this week. I hope you're all having a fantastic day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts for SLFO:

Photo 1:
Dress: Brunsen Couture - Mayla Night Dress $0L SLFO Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: [DIESELdeluxe] Beulah Outfit Top&Skirt Pride Jeans $0L SLFO Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: *caramelo de fresa* dress M-0318 $0L SLFO Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Eliya.K - Gul Dress - STEEL ( Plain ) $0L SLFO Group Gift

Photo 5:
Top: Caboodle - Turtleneck Sweater - Purple $0L SLFO Group Gift
Pants: CLOCKHAUS - Malibu Jeans Ombre $0L SLFO Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Kaijah - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - SEDONA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment