Monday, April 12, 2021

Free Is Fabulous

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I was inspired by group notices, since there have been even more fantastic FabFree group gifts added recently. Actually I went with some less recent additions, in case anyone has missed them and since they might be changed out sooner than the new ones. There are so many designers who contribute group gifts for anyone wearing the "I Am Fabulous" group tag for FabFree, which of course is free to join. Their blog has been a reliable part of my SL reading for as long as I have been in SL, and so has the inworld group :)


The first store I visited today was Northern Sky Creations, where I happily claimed their NSC Roses Dress with my FabFree group tag. It comes in eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing, with that beautiful tulip style skirt and rich red top. 


Next I stopped by D!vine Style, who offer several different gifts for various groups in SL including this Sexy Amore - Mini Dress for FabFree. Like all of the group gifts, there is also a full fatpack on sale for 50% off, lots of colors and personalization available in those :) The Sexy Amore dress comes in 5 classic and 5 fitmesh sizes for classic avatars, plus versions for eBody Classic, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies. This tied halter dress has plunging views both front and back, so we look great coming or going!


For those cool spring evenings, may I suggest the Paris Fur Coat from Vips Creations? It is their current FabFree group gift, and is a luxurious hooded coat that also functions as a coatdress, in standard sizes and a fitted version for classic avatars as well as Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizing. The nicely coordinated black shoes are also provided, in sizes for Maitreya and Slink High feet. I really like the split pattern with spots on the front and a solid black rear. 


Luziefee is also offering a thoughtful gift to FabFree members, this one called LUZ - Roni red. The halter dress has a fun dotty pattern that made me think of the 60s for some reason. It is provided in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. 


For my final look of the evening, I visited {Chaotic} and claimed their sammy outfit among many group's gifts outside the store building. There are arrows on the ground that steer us to them, so you should have no trouble locating them and may see gifts for other groups you are a member of as well. The "made in hell" tank top and distressed denim overalls are each included for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies. I would also like to mention that there are treats inside the building for everyone and for their own group, things like midnight mania boards and lucky boards, so I highly encourage exploring to see what strikes your fancy. 

Tomorrow is a big day for me, as I get injection #2 of the "Fauci ouchie" ;) While I don't expect any drastic side effects, I realize that I will most likely be extra tired and sore, so I am planning on taking the evening off from blogging. I had that in mind when I decided not to take last night off, despite giving myself a break the past several Saturdays, just to try to make my Monday as stress-free as possible other than the jab. I am feeling nervous, but I want to help ensure the safety of the people around me as well as myself. I am also edgy because of thunderstorms rolling through my area for the past hour or so, since it is not fun to lose power in the middle of a blog post. I hope you're all having a wonderful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts for FabFree:

Photo 1:
Dress: Northern Sky Creations NSC Roses Dress $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: ::: D!vine Style ::: Sexy Amore - Mini Dress $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: [Vips Creations] - Female Outfit - [Paris-Fur Coat] $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Luziefee LUZ - Roni red $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: {Chaotic} sammy $0L FabFree Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Eternity - Blonde
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MUSICA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment