Thursday, April 1, 2021

Twisted Tattoos

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I have more Twisted Hunt prizes to show you from their Spring 2021 round, and this handful includes several tattoos. The hunt's theme this round is Djinn, and the color is sandy orange which can be found on the cube we are searching for as well as many of the prizes. Please check out the hunt's website if you are not familiar with this tricky adventure, so you can be prepared for such things as decoys (up to 13 visible permitted) and how to ask for hints (inworld group, politely) to get as much enjoyment as possible from it. The other most helpful tip I have is to be on the look out for easels with the hunt logo on them, as clicking them will give you a notecard with that store's details like side hunts, sales, gachas, and even occasionally a handy hint :) We have until the 15th of April so there is still plenty of time to find the cubes and claim some free goodies.


My first look is one of two treats inside the same cube at FMB Fashion, this being the ladies' gift called Brynn Dress. It comes in standard mesh sizes as well as Eve Pulpy, Eve Slim, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine body sizing. There is also a HUD provided with a grid of tinting possibilities or you can enter the hexadecimal (6 character) HTML color code. It also has buttons to adjust shine, glow, and alpha, so this is a really versatile addition to any wardrobe.


For this look, I will start with the bikini you are going to see in the remainder of my photos this evening :) It is a marketplace freebie called LOVELACE Basic Bikini - BLACK, and includes system/BOM layers for the top and thong separately so you can wear them separately or together. The tattoo is the Twisted hunt prize from Leave Your Mark called LYM - Rub Me The Right Way. You can see the genie lamp on the lower right of the back part, releasing a beautiful genie in swirls of mist. The sleeves have a pop of color towards the shoulders, with different artwork styles blending together. The tattoo comes in a system/BOM layer and an Omega applier, so that should provide a lot of compatibility with various avatars.


Our next stop is ~*Wyld Winter*~ where you can find 3 cubes that contain prizes among several decoys too, so be sure to look thoroughly. They are each tattoos in BOM layers in 4 opacities (25, 50, 75, and 100%) and with Regalia body versions, and all are tintable. This artwork on my arms is their The Djinn's Garden and can be seen here in its original white. 


Another cube holds the striking The Djinn's Binding prize, a front ribcage (underboob) design with a lotus and delicate chandelier-like draped chains. The scalloped dark line is the tattoo, not to be confused with the straight band of the bikini string :) For this one, I added the tattoo and edited it, adding a tint to black which I randomly chose since my skintone is rather pale. I saved a copy and added the word black to the end of the new name, so I now have this color in the folder to wear whenever I wish. 


The Djinn's Lamp is the third prize from ~*Wyld Winter*~, and this one appears on the left thigh down the leg past the knee. I tinted it a reddish brown since the art style reminds me of henna, but remember you can choose any color your imagination leads you to pick :) The genie's lamp is on the left hip, and from the front the thigh area reminded me of a peacock. So pretty and detailed! Technically you can wear these all at the same time since they are on different areas of the body, but I felt it easier to differentiate doing one at a time. It will depend on what I am wearing and therefore which one is easily seen, which I wear at any given time and what color I tint it. 

I think the technology in my life decided to celebrate April Fool's a little early, because my mouse is all laggy and stuttering when I move it, and when I rebooted my PC yesterday it developed a new bad habit of a Windows Security alert that actions are recommended when there are in fact none needed. I was already planning to take tomorrow evening off from blogging because of a dental appointment, so I feel like this is a weird hint to reaffirm that decision like my computer wants time off too. So I will return on Friday evening, and since it is a new month I will have even more possibilities of what I might choose to share. I hope you're all having a wonderful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from Twisted Spring 2021:

Photo 1:
Dress: FMB Fashion Brynn Dress $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Bikini: LOVELACE Basic Bikini - BLACK $0L Marketplace
Tattoo: Leave Your Mark LYM - Rub Me The Right Way $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Tattoo: ~*Wyld Winter*~ The Djinn's Garden $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Tattoo: ~*Wyld Winter*~ The Djinn's Binding $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Tattoo: ~*Wyld Winter*~ The Djinn's Lamp $0L Hunt Prize

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Flirt - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BREANA marshmellow (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment