Thursday, April 29, 2021

Tattoo You

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I was in the mood for a change of pace, so I sought out tattoos instead of clothing. Imagine my delight when I found the !SIDIKA SAKA! store, which has a free group with several group gifts available as well as some group-only lucky boards to win prizes from. Before trying any of them on, I changed into a flirty bikini that we can find for free on the Marketplace from LOVELACE, a simple black bra and thong in system/BOM layers that show off plenty of skin. 


First I changed into a lucky board prize which is called !SIDIKA SAKA! GirlPower Tattoo Maitr. App. + Bom. As the name indicates, it includes a system/BOM layer plus a Maitreya applier, so it will work with classic avatars or any BOM mesh body. These detailed sleeves extend down almost to our fingers, with different images of women for our girl power. I consider all of these tattoos to be unisex, whether pictured on a male or female model or both :)


This colorful tattoo is a group gift called !SIDIKA SAKA! Tofito Tattoo Bom. The artwork covers across the chest and both arms, even extending to the hands both back and front. The system/BOM layers bring lots of versatility in what bodies it works with and what you wear over or under. Layering is abundantly easier with BOM, and as you can tell I am quite a fan.


Mandalas are so beautiful, which is why I was very drawn to this !SIDIKA SAKA! Mandala Tattoo Bom group gift. The back is very similar to the front, except the front having the design trail down the center so alluringly. The pastel shades add something special too! This gift comes in a system/BOM tattoo layer. 


This group gift is loaded with vivid colors and makes me feel like I'm being watched ;) It is the !SIDIKA SAKA! Poniq Tattoo Bom and is a system tattoo/BOM layer, full coverage across the shoulders and down both arms to front and back of the palms. Did you notice the horned critter above the belly button, and the egglike one hanging between the breasts?


My final look of the evening made me chuckle, as this group gift features extraterrestrials getting into some unusual situations. It is called !SIDIKA SAKA! Alien Everywhere Tattoo Bom+Maitreya App, and does include both forms mentioned in the name. I cannot decide which scenario amused me the most, since they are all clever! Each hand has an alien whose legs cover a finger, which also caught my attention as unique. 

I hope you are all enjoying your day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from !SIDIKA SAKA!

Photo 1:
Bikini: LOVELACE Basic Bikini - BLACK (Classic Avatar) $0L Marketplace
Tattoo: !SIDIKA SAKA! GirlPower Tattoo Maitr. App. + Bom $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 2:
Tattoo: !SIDIKA SAKA! Tofito Tattoo Bom $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Tattoo: !SIDIKA SAKA! Mandala Tattoo Bom $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Tattoo: !SIDIKA SAKA! Poniq Tattoo Bom $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Tattoo: !SIDIKA SAKA! Alien Everywhere Tattoo Bom+Maitreya App $0L Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Labyrinth - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MALOE cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment