Friday, April 30, 2021

Combining Art With Fashion

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are visiting the ART & FASHION store, who really do mix the two concepts of their name, both by selling art pieces and by incorporating art into their clothing textures. They have two store groups with different gifts/perks available for each, and tonight I'd like to show you some of the group gifts for the one that is free to join. My landmark should bring you directly to the wall where they can be found, which is not far from the paid VIP group's gifts or the ones for other groups. If you explore the store some, you will see their sculpture type artwork in addition to their lovely fashions, so I do recommend having a peek. To claim all of these group gifts, please right click the sign on the wall and pay $1L, which will be immediately refunded while the gift is delivered to you. 


My first look is the ART & FASHION - LYS SFUMATO VIOLA MIDI DRESS, an elegantly styled knee length dress with long sleeves and intriguing openings in the back. It includes 5 standard and 5 fitmesh sizes for classic avatars, along with Belleza, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique versions. The skirt has a very attractive art design, which is not a surprise from this designer :)


Next I changed into the ART & FASHION - UNIVERSO - SHORT DRESS group gift, which has a terrific texture and flattering style. The dress is included in what I call the lucky 13 of mesh sizes (5 classic, 5 standard, Belleza, Maitreya, Slink) while the scarf comes in S, M, L so three sizes for you to try. Naturally you can wear the dress without the scarf if you prefer, and you could even use the scarf for a different outfit like a turtleneck or sweater with jeans. There are lots of possibilities which I truly appreciate.


This cute casual look is the ART & FASHION - POSITANO OUTFIT group gift, yours for free with that free group tag. Its wrap top and cutoff jeans shorts each come in fitmesh standard sizes as well as Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink versions. The belt is attached to the shorts so it fits perfectly, and I love the embroidered flowers and lace trim. 


Next we go from casual to formal, with the striking ART & FASHION - MONDRIAN LONG DRESS. It is provided in that lucky 13 of sizes (5 standard, 5 fitmesh, Belleza, Maitreya, Slink) and has a beautiful lily drawn in red on the front and back, with a subtle floral texture on the remaining blue fabric. Even if you do not have a fancy event to attend, you can make an ordinary day extraordinary by slipping into this gown.


For my final look of the evening, I chose a stylish dress in a classic fabric. This is the ART & FASHION - CUTE JEANS MINI DRESS gift, with the traditional seams and pockets you can generally find on denim clothing as well as a brown leather patch on one pocket with the brand. The plunging neckline and crossed straps in the back make it even more alluring, don't they? This dress comes in that same lucky 13 of mesh sizes so it fits many classic avatars or mesh bodies. 

My eye appointment went pretty well, although my right eye's prescription is now stronger than my preferred contact lenses brand even manufactures (-11.00) so my right eye will remain under-corrected for the time being. I wear the extended wear that are the only ones approved for sleeping in, and if my vision in that eye gets any worse I might actually consider laser surgery. I have trouble with glasses and wind up feeling dizzy and disoriented when wearing them, so they are only for emergencies but they will be the proper prescription. My left eye (the "good" eye LOL) is stable at -9.00 in case you wondered ;) Both my parents are nearsighted and each have a history of problems (his detached retina, her childhood surgery that left her legally blind in one eye) so I need to be cautious. Speaking of cautious, I am not going to my parents' for dinner because of a storm with high winds coming through, and there is a strong chance I will lose power tomorrow evening. I hope you all have a safe and pleasant day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from ART & FASHION:

Photo 1:
Dress: ART & FASHION - LYS SFUMATO VIOLA MIDI DRESS $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: ART & FASHION - UNIVERSO - SHORT DRESS $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: ART & FASHION - POSITANO OUTFIT $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: ART & FASHION - MONDRIAN LONG DRESS $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: ART & FASHION - CUTE JEANS MINI DRESS $0L Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Labyrinth - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MALOE cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment