Saturday, May 1, 2021

ENERGY Weekend

 Hiya everyone! Tonight's post features some terrific group gifts from the ENERGY Weekend Price event's headquarters, where I eagerly joined their free group and claimed several clothing separates and outfits. Since the weekend is here, it seemed like great timing :) There are some hairstyle gifts too, but I was in the mood for some new clothing so that is my focus this evening. I really appreciate that this group gives us access to free gifts and helps us save money each weekend. 


My first look is a pairing of two gifts, the ENERGY Gift Top2 and the ENERGY Gift Skirt Makina. They each come in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies, and both include a HUD with 8 texture choices. I love being able to mix and match with the ease of HUDs, and I chose to wear these together because of the tiny bows on the front of each as a fun similarity. The bare shoulders and fluttery short hem add flirt factor as well.


There is something so cozy about a sweater dress, and the ENERGY Gift knitted dress is a delightful example of cozy mixed with sexy. This gift includes Legacy and Maitreya sizes of several different colors: blue, black, brown (left above), green, pink, red, violet (right), and white. There is an extra layer on each that is slightly sheer so it gives a fuzzy effect, and with the dress being as short as it is you could even wear it over jeans/pants as a long tunic. 


Next I changed into an outfit simply called ENERGY Group Gift, which consists of a top and skirt in matching colors. There are blue, red, and violet versions sized for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, and Hourglass bodies, and they are such deep dark shades that I honestly cannot tell if I changed from the red skirt to the violet like I meant to ;) The subtle texture makes me think of a moonless night, clouds lit only by a smattering of stars. I like the high neckline and knee length skirt being contrasted by the flash of midriff skin, it is modest yet alluring. 


It is no secret on my blog that I love denim, so you can imagine how pleased I am with this ENERGY# Gift - Dress. It consists of two versions, black and blue, both with the denim dress layered over a crisp white turtleneck. They both come in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizes. 


For my final look of the evening, I paired up two more gifts that you could very easily wear together or match with anything you prefer. The top is called ENERGY Gift top, and it includes black, pink, and white versions each sized for Freya, Isis, Venus, and Maitreya bodies. The skirt is our ENERGY Gift Military Skirt, an adventurous style in Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing. The skirt includes a HUD that offers 6 color choices, and each skirt texture has a coordinated belt/accessory color built in. I got Lara Croft Tomb Raider vibes from this look, despite being not all that familiar with her, but probably from the sporty feeling of that belt and the pockets. 

My weekend is off to a windy start, and I stayed home to avoid being out in 50 mph gusts but at least I still have power :) *knocks on wood* I will be going to the farmers market tomorrow since the storm should be passing in the next few hours, leaving a chilly but sunny morning. No blog post tomorrow evening as I am taking the night off, but I will be back Sunday with something new for May I would imagine. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from ENERGY Weekend Price:

Photo 1:
Top: ENERGY Gift Top2 $0L Group Gift
Skirt: ENERGY Gift Skirt Makina $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: ENERGY Gift knitted dress $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: ENERGY Group Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: ENERGY# Gift - Dress $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Top: ENERGY Gift Top $0L Group Gift
Skirt: ENERGY Gift Military Skirt $0L Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Labyrinth - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MALOE cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment