Tuesday, May 11, 2021

4 Seasons Anniversary

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I invite you to celebrate the 4 Seasons Event and their first anniversary with me. As many events do, they are decorated for the occasion, and have their usual exclusives indicated with a sticker that has a "1" candle on it. There are also gift dispensers at many displays with a similar sticker, although a few were in gift boxes instead. You will need the free 4 Seasons group tag to claim them, so be sure to join when you land. There are many generous designers with all sorts of wonderful creations, and although I focus on female fashions here I do think there is a little something for everyone to appreciate. 


My first look is a fun gift from Meander called M/M Lamour Sarong. This tropical treat comes in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine sizing, with a HUD offering 4 vibrant textures. It is named after Dorothy Lamour, whose picture appears on the HUD with a relevant quote. I certainly feel like wearing this to a tropical region and having a fruity drink!


I do have a fondness for denim, so this gift from ..::RR::..  called Jeans Dress Blue makes me very happy. This gift includes fitmesh standard sizes as well as eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine versions. The strapless mini is trimmed in black with a neat woven texture in various shades of denim blue. 


Next we see the -siss boom- hey sailor! gift, which is a three piece outfit with a playful spirit. The strapless top is mesh and comes in sizes for Altamura, eBody Curvy, Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine bodies. The capri jeans are a system/BOM layer, and the matching sailor cap is adjustable which is very handy. Did you notice the bow in the front of the waistband on the top? I do enjoy details like that. 


Those capris came in handy for me to keep wearing while showing you a different shirt, this time the .{SA}. Kisses Red Cropped T-Shirt gift from Starlight Apparel. This flirty tee is provided in Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizes, with a heart saying XOXO embossed on the front. I am a year-round fan of hugs and kisses, so despite this almost appearing to be Valentine themed, I will gladly year it any time of year. 


For my final look of the evening, I decided to get ready for bed with the SLC Lace Lingerie Get Attention Appliers which is our gift from Serina Lacava. The lacy bra and panties are a delicate shade of pale blue, and come in system/BOM layers along with Belleza, Maitreya, Omega, and Slink appliers. I was already set for Bakes on Mesh so I chose one of the system layers for each, to great effect. The lace is sheer enough on the bra cups that my hand placement was necessary, otherwise my 'modesty flowers' would have been used in photoshop ;) 

Today was a slightly better day than yesterday, although my emotions are all over the place so I have to very intentionally try to remain calm and positive. Tomorrow I will be sharing more finds from 4 Seasons, which I am looking forward to because there are several more gifts that I adore and am eager to show you. I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from 4 Seasons Event:

Photo 1:
Dress: Meander M/M Lamour Sarong $0L 4 Seasons Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: ..::RR::.. Jeans Dress Blue $0L 4 Seasons Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: -siss boom-hey sailor! $0L 4 Seasons Gift

Photo 4:
Top: Starlight Apparel .{SA}. Kisses Red Cropped T-Shirt $0L 4 Seasons Gift

Photo 5:
Lingerie: SLC Lace Lingerie Get Attention Appliers $0L 4 Seasons Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Soiree - Redhead
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Tessa Milk Genus Skin BOM & OMEGA (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment