Thursday, May 20, 2021

Still Looking Tres Chic

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we have more Tres Chic anniversary gifts to see, as there are so many that I am eager to share. You just have to join their free group to claim all of these treats by clicking the boxes (a set of 4 cubes with letters on them) in front of nearly every display. I was very impressed by the variety and generosity shown at this event, and it is open until the 10th of June so you have time to stop by and pick up some demos to do a little shopping in addition to claiming these gifts. 


My first look this evening is a sleek jumpsuit from ElvenElder called !EE Shooting Star Tres Chic Outfit. The fiery red design on the left side reminds me of lightning, only the branches are thinner and more abundant than I usually see. This gift includes sizes for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies. 


Next we have the flirtatious gift from QUEENZ, their .Q. Mercy -FATPCK- dress. It includes eBody, Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya sizing, with a HUD offering 10 color options. The long sleeves and full length skirt are a fun contrast to the deep plunging neckline and V cutouts all along the sides. Speaking of the neckline, it seemed like a perfect frame for the .:{Sofia}:. Love&Co Diamond Jewelry Necklace - Pink gift. There are 4 layers built into this necklace, each a different length to be seen easily, and each is adorned with diamonds that are a mix of round and marquise cut. I included a closer view so you could appreciate the gems and the pink gold of the chains. 


There were actually several long gowns among these gifts, like this stunning Syleena from Rosary. It is provided in sizing for Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies, with a 5 color HUD so you can adjust to your favorite hue. The crushed velvet texture makes any of the colors a great choice, and I really enjoyed the daring slit and single long sleeve with other arm and shoulder completely bare. 


This beauty is the [RUNWAY] CHARMED DRESS -EMERALD- gift, with full ruffled bodice and unique train to the left side instead of centered in the rear as is common. It comes in Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, Perky, and Maitreya sizes, all in that beautiful shade of green that I find to be very flattering on most skin tones and with a wide range of hair colors. 


For my final look of the evening, I chose to unwind with a swimsuit gift :) This is the Ecru Couture - Simone Red, a one-piece halter suit with built in belt. It has modest coverage in the back, but the deep neckline keeps things sexy as does the racy red color. There are versions with and without materials enabled each in sizes for Legacy and Maitreya bodies, so you can wear the one that works with your viewer's video settings. I am fascinated by how fabric with materials enabled reflects any ambient light I walk near, and would gladly wear a tiny subtle body light to enhance that. 

My appointment with my podiatrist (foot doctor) went well, with just two nails that needed extra attention. It can be uncomfortable, but so are ingrown nails so I go with the healthier choice. Otherwise my day was fine, and I am looking forward to one last post full of Tres Chic gifts before switching to either another event or a hunt, just haven't decided yet. Tomorrow I am getting my hair cut and colored, which I am very excited about because it has been growing pretty quickly of late. I like the salon I go to and the stylist I have been seeing there for many years, so it should be a nice visit :) I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Tres Chic:

Photo 1:
Outfit: ElvenElder !EE Shooting Star Tres Chic Outfit $0L Tres Chic Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: QUEENZ .Q. Mercy -FATPCK- $0L Tres Chic Group Gift
Necklace: .:{Sofia}:. Love&Co Diamond Jewelry Necklace - Pink $0L Tres Chic Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: Rosary. Syleena. Tres Chic Gift $0L Tres Chic Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: [RUNWAY] CHARMED DRESS -EMERALD- $0L Tres Chic Group Gift

Photo 5:
Swimsuit: Ecru Couture - Simone Red $0L Tres Chic Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Kaijah - Blonde
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - ELINE cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment