Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Apologies

 Hiya everyone! I am very sorry, but there was a technical difficulty with tonight's blog post so I will not be able to share anything this evening. I will be back tomorrow evening though, with looks that will actually still be available unlike the ones I wanted to show you tonight. Summary - I found out about an event with no ending date on the signs or anywhere that I could find, then as I was about to start blogging I decided to search one more time on a hunch. Found out it ends in 3 hours, so I cannot in good conscience share anything from it with such a brief window of availability. I do suggest to any event organizers to please make the dates available on a sign or a website (event blog, facebook, twitter, etc.) or even on your SL profile, so people do not miss out. Magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment