Friday, May 7, 2021

Cosmopolitan Anniversary Gifts

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are celebrating another wonderful event's anniversary, as Cosmopolitan rings in 9 years of sales and exclusive offers. There are group gifts at nearly every display, in pretty wooden crates that you can click to receive if you have their free group tag active. May was clearly a good month for events to begin, and nine years is an impressive milestone for any SL business venture. Many congratulations to them! This round is open until the 15th, so it is a limited time but so worth the visit.


My first look is the gift from Candy Kitten called *CK* Never alone dress cosmo. It comes in sizes for Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Petite bodies, with a HUD offering 5 main colors and 2 for the lace trim. I am very fond of the double deep V, back and front, and the various colors all show off the fabric beautifully.


Next I slipped into the silky #AplBlossom.Argentina Dress No.4 group gift. This charming satin mini has scalloped lace trim and sweet spaghetti straps, and really hugs every curve. The gift includes Freya, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh body sizing. 


I was able to pair two gifts for this fun look, although of course you can wear either gift with anything that you personally prefer. The top is the Brenda Tee - Stone gift from [JUSTICE], which comes in 3 versions (original, decal as seen on the left above, and silky on the right) each sized for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies. There is also a HUD with 18 color choices for the trim, so you can change the look to suit your tastes. Our gift from [G-SHOT] is their striking AREI Skirt, in sizes for eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya bodies. This cute pleated mini skirt also includes a HUD offering 10 colors for the skirt itself and 5 metals for the safety pins on the waistband. Both of these gifts are as versatile as they are pretty :)


This is another pairing of two separate gifts that made me smile. The top is the Zury Top from FashionNatic, and it comes in Freya, Legacy, and Maitreya sizes. The open weave of the edging caught my eye, as did the delicate bow draped down the back. My skirt comes from Ricielli and is called Jodie Skirt Petal, probably in reference to the pale pink that certainly could be found on flower petals. It includes sizes for Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies. 


My final look of the evening is our group gift from Hilly Haalan, their [hh] Chelsea Overall. I do appreciate a nice casual outfit, and this fits that bill perfectly :) It comes in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine sizes, with a HUD to choose from 10 colors each for the top, pants, buttons, and belt. It looks more like a jumpsuit with the top and pants the same color, but like separate pieces when colored individually. That open top is daring yet covers everything essential, so I like that too. 

I am not sure how to describe my day, since I can't decide if it was good or not. More like quiet but slow with a touch of frustrating, as I got a message from my mom that someone wanted me to text her or call her. I texted, and it's now been several hours with no reply. I don't want to feel like I am bothering her or chasing her down, but can't imagine what was so important if she didn't reply. I let my mother know what happened in case the person asks again, and will try texting again in the morning but then I'm done. I did not get much inventory sorting done yet, but will try again later :) What an intimidating task! Oh well, I hope you're all having a terrific day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Cosmopolitan:

Photo 1:
Dress: Candy Kitten *CK* Never alone dress cosmo $0L Cosmopolitan Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: #AplBlossom.Argentina Dress No.4 $0L Cosmopolitan Group Gift

Photo 3:
Top: [JUSTICE] BRENDA TEE - STONE $0L Cosmopolitan Group Gift
Skirt: [G-SHOT] AREI Skirt {Gift} $0L Cosmopolitan Group Gift

Photo 4:
Top: FashionNatic - Zury Top - Cosmopolitan Gift $0L Cosmopolitan Group Gift
Skirt: Ricielli - Jodie Skirt Petal $0L Cosmopolitan Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: Hilly Haalan [hh] Chelsea Overall $0L Cosmopolitan Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Blush - Blonde 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MALOE cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment