Monday, May 3, 2021

Fabulously Free

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I popped on my "I Am Fabulous" group tag from the FabFree group and headed out to claim some more terrific gifts. There are so many participating designers that it seems the list is always being updated with something new, which is why I keep an eye on it and part of why the group has a permanent home among my precious group slots :) I have been a longtime fan and reader of their blog, so it is natural for me to be a part of their inworld representation too. There are fashion gifts for men and women, not to mention the accessories and home decor treats, so take a good look at the list on their website for all the details while I share a few of my favorite ladies' clothing here. 


My first look tonight is the LYBRA gift for FabFree called OCTOBER FATPACK. This flirty dress comes in sizes for Alice, Freya, Isis, Hourglass, and Maitreya bodies, with a daring slit on the right thigh that shows off our entire hip. There is also a HUD provided with 20 color choices each for the top and skirt portions, with an on/off option for the top in case you want to hide it :) I personally adore halter style necklines, and this wrapped one is a delight!


Telsiope's Couture is offering this beautiful Domino dress to all FabFree members. Its ethereal qualities make it a dreamy choice for a date night or special event. The dress comes in Freya, Isis, Venus, and Maitreya sizes, with a HUD to choose from 14 textures each for the tule (sheer top layer) and dress. The tule options are solid colors that go really well with the dress choices, which are a mix of solids and soft watercolor prints. 


Another elegant gift can be found at Lori's Threads, called [L.T] Valerie Dress - DUO - Ocean. This strapless mermaid gown has a built in belt with golden clasp, and the combo of black and teal are just lovely together. The gift includes Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing. To claim it, please right click and pay, you will want the $1L choice not the $25L which is probably for non-group members. The $1L will be immediately refunded while the gift is delivered to you.


This past year or so has probably made all of us feel frustrated at one point or another, making the FabFree gift from The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. especially appropriate. It is called The LET'S BE MERMAIDS Tee, and is located on the front of the store's counter. The saying on it is "I'm done adulting, let's be mermaids" with a pair of mermaid silhouettes to bring the point home. It comes in standard mesh sizes as well as eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body sizing. 


I'm not old. I've just been young for a very long time. At least that's what my new shirt says :) This is the clever No Shot gift called ~NS~ FabFree gift I'm not old T shirt, and it includes male and female sizing so just about everyone can enjoy. The ladies' sizes are for Altamura, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature Alice, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP bodies. As with the prior gift above, I am wearing my favorite jeans with it which are a free gift found on the Marketplace. They are the Delizio jeans fatpack with several colors in system/BOM layers as well as Omega and Maitreya appliers. 

How was everyone's weekend? Mine was decent, and I enjoyed the visit to the farmers market even with the windy weather. I am making plans for the week that will include a family birthday celebration (total of 4 fully vaccinated people) at dinner Tuesday. I am looking forward to it, and I'm also looking forward to my next couple (few?) blog posts which you will see why soon enough ;) I hope you're all having a beautiful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts for FabFree:

Photo 1:
Dress: LYBRA. OCTOBER FATPACK $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: Telsiope's Couture Domino $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: Lori's Threads [L.T] Valerie Dress - DUO - Ocean $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 4:
Top: The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. The LET'S BE MERMAIDS Tee $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 5:
Top: No Shot ~NS~ FabFree gift I'm not old T shirt $0L FabFree Group Gift

Pants Photos 4&5: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Blue) $0L Marketplace

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Blush - Blonde 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MALOE cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment