Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Group Gifts Galore

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I am excited to share some more group gifts for the FaMESHed 9th anniversary round. As I mentioned in my previous post, the group is free to join and most of the participating designers are offering a gift in a white box wrapped with a teal ribbon and bow. There is an impressive variety among the gifts, while I am focusing on the female fashions and a touch of accessories you can also find goodies for the guys and home decor. I also have a limited time offer for you from Entice, also a free group gift for Cinco de Mayo. This trio of t-shirts is fantastic for this time of year, so hurry on over!


My first look starts with the Valentina E. Martina Dress Dove gift, which is designed to fit the Maitreya mesh body. It is a column style with flattering seams, and the pale grey color has a silvery quality. I added a necklace from the ..::Supernatural::.. gift called Betina Necklace Fatpack, consisting of 4 metal combinations (silver/silver, silver/gold, gold/silver, gold/gold) and two gem HUDs with 34 lovely choices each. I gave a closer view on the right of the round cut gem that dangles from the chain attached to our heart closure, so pretty!


Purple is one of my favorite colors, so it was fun to pair two different shades in creating this look. The top is our gift from Ramen called ::RMN:: Harona Mini Top Purple -Lara- . It fits the Maitreya Lara mesh body and the style wraps to accentuate the cleavage just right. My pants are the Little Fox - Cassie - Knitted pants // plum gift, which look like an amazingly cozy pair of low rise leggings. They come in sizes for Freya, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies. 


Next I changed into the Charlotte Pink & Blue gift from Luas. The pink dress and blue belt (with straps that look like suspenders lowered to hang freely) are each provided in Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, Legacy Perky, Maitreya, and Maitreya Petite sizing. Since they are separate pieces, you can easily wear the dress without the belt if you prefer. I really like the way the skirt is gathered, and the peekaboo slit in the upper chest area for a flash of cleavage.


If you are still in the mood for pink, but had something even more flirtatious in mind, I suggest claiming the (*<*) 1313 Elena Set - Special Edition Gift from 1313 Mockingbird Lane. It consists of the sweater, skirt, and thong each in Legacy, Maitreya, and Maitreya Petite sizing, with a fun HUD to change things up. There are 6 choices for the strap across the chest (labeled boobs) which are 3 solid and 3 lace, then 3 colors each for the thong waist, skirt bows, and skirt hearts. I am wearing the thong without the skirt on the right so you can get an idea of the versatility of this sexy gift.


Happy Cinco de Mayo! Over at Entice, we simply need their free group's tag to claim a three pack of seasonal cropped shirts. Their Cinco de Mayo 2021 - Tshirt is available until the 14th and includes the red and white versions above plus a black version (says Fiesta on the front) each sized for Freya, Hourglass, and Maitreya bodies. As a bird lover I am drawn to the sombrero wearing cutie on the white tee, and I am curious which ones I will see out and about on the grid :) Show me your favorite! The jeans are a free gift on the marketplace from Delizio that appear here on my blog fairly regularly, with several colors in system/BOM layers plus appliers for Maitreya and Omega. 

It was a decent day here, and the small birthday dinner earlier was very nice. The weather was warm and humid, so my naturally wavy hair is all sorts of freaky and frizzy, LOL, reminding me that I really need to find a hair product that works without costing an obscene amount. My stylist once recommended something that was over $50 for about 2 ounces, yikes! She normally doesn't push their products but I asked for a suggestion, which I rather regretted. Oh well, I hope you're all having a beautiful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts Photos 1-4 from FaMESHed:

Photo 1:
Dress: Valentina E. Martina Dress Dove $0L FaMESHed Group Gift
Necklace: ..::Supernatural::.. Betina Necklace Fatpack $0L FaMESHed Group Gift

Photo 2:
Top: Ramen ::RMN:: Harona Mini Top Purple -Lara- $0L FaMESHed Group Gift
Pants: Little Fox - Cassie - Knitted pants // plum $0L FaMESHed Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: Luas Charlotte Pink & Blue $0L FaMESHed Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: (*<*) 1313 Elena Set - Special Edition Gift $0L FaMESHed Group Gift

Photo 5:
Top: Entice - Cinco de Mayo 2021 - Tshirt $0L Group Gift
Pants: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Blue) $0L Marketplace

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Blush - Blonde 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MALOE cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment