Friday, August 13, 2021

Emerald Couture at The Free Dove

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we will explore some mini hunt prizes from Emerald Couture from The Free Dove hunts for August. These are all found in the 5 green gemstones hidden at The Free Dove, and like yesterday I will urge you to look upstairs and down, as well as outside in the Plaza where Emerald Couture also has a store among the many designers. You will need the Free Dove group tag, Blessed by a Dove, active to claim these by clicking each hunt object as you locate it. That same tag will earn you access to the prizes at the Emerald Couture mainstore, but that will be more relevant for tomorrow's post when I will be sharing those goodies ;) I am a longtime fan of Emerald Couture, so it is definitely a treat for me to show off their thoughtful hunt prizes which have a nice variety amongst themselves.


My first look happens to be prize #1 as I am doing them in order, and it is their EC Jaylani Dress Brown. It has the appearance of a solid color sweater and coordinated plaid skirt, but wears easily as one piece in standard fitmesh sizes along with eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine body sizing. This wide range means it will fit so many of us in cute casual style!


This charming dress and shoes are the EC Singa Outfit v2 Black Tangle hunt prize, whose colors make me think of Halloween and a favorite hockey team of mine ;) The dress is provided in a fitmesh version for classic avatars, plus sizes for eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. The open toed sandals fit Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink High feet. The texture reminds me of cobwebs but also spidering cracks on glass or ice, with maybe a touch of something viewed under a microscope. It is remarkable how one image can evoke so many different reactions :)


I was also very excited to unpack the prize called EC Lacy Outfit v2 Black n Silver since it is so effortlessly pretty :) Our sleeveless mini dress is black with a gorgeous silver lace overlay and trimmed in the same silvery shade. It comes in standard mesh sizes as well as Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh body sizes. The matching strappy sandals are designed for Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, and TMP high feet. The neutral color of the shoes means that you could pair them with something else in your wardrobe if you wanted to.


Next we see the EC Lita Lolita Outfit v2 Honey prize, which starts with an Asian inspired dress in standard mesh sizes along with eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body sizes. It continues with a pair of Mary Janes shoes that have cuffed ankle socks built right in, all in sizes for Belleza, eBody, Maitreya, Slink, TMP, and Tonic feet. The look has schoolgirl notes combined with a lovely elegance that I admire.


For my final look of the evening, I slipped into prize #5 which is called EC Diamond Outfit Blue. It is a fun casual pairing of cropped sweater with asymmetrical hem, and slender pants with attached chain belt, each of which are included in standard mesh sizing plus versions for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP bodies. Since there are no shoes in this outfit, you could easily select a pair from one of the other looks tonight if you want to stick to a total Emerald Couture look :) This outfit looks very cozy, and since autumn will be here before we know it I think it will be in my regular wardrobe rotation pretty quickly.

It was a fairly good day here, and I am pleased that my doctor was able to switch over to doing my routine followup appointment as a televisit instead of my having to go to the office in the extreme heat. She agreed it would be unwise, and suggested I stay home tomorrow if possible which I am planning on doing. My blood work came back slightly improved (yay!) so that was certainly a plus, and I will have it retested in a couple of months then meet up with her again. I am so grateful for the way technology has made things more accessible. It looks like the weather will be a little cooler Saturday morning, mid 70s, so I should be okay to go to the farmers market :) After that I should have a few peaceful days at home, so I am looking forward to that too. I hope you're all having a pleasant day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from Emerald Couture at The Free Dove:

Photo 1:
Dress: EC Jaylani Dress Brown $0L FreeDove Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Outfit: EC Singa Outfit v2 Black Tangle $0L FreeDove Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Outfit: EC Lacy Outfit v2 Black n Silver $0L FreeDove Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Outfit: EC Lita Lolita Outfit v2 Honey $0L FreeDove Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Outfit: EC Diamond Outfit Blue $0L FreeDove Hunt Prize

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Labyrinth - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - DELIAH apricot (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment