Thursday, August 19, 2021

I Feel The Earth Move

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are exploring the grid for group gifts and event specials. The FabFree group is the in-world presence of the amazing FabFree in SL blog, and many participating designers offer group gifts at their main stores. I claimed several to share tonight with my "I am Fabulous" group tag active, and really enjoyed visiting each location :) Then it's over to the last few days of the current Cosmopolitan round for the Entice offering that is discounted and very sexy. 


My first look tonight is the MONOMANIA gift for FabFree called Galaxy Starry. This terrific short dress hugs every curve and is accentuated by ruffles and a solid color belt against the star-studded cosmos fabric. The gift includes sizing for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies.


Next I visited Paper.Sparrow where you will find gifts for many different groups, including of course FabFree. Their treat for us is the Maizy Top seen here, with lovely birds that made my heart smile. It comes in Altamura, eBody Curvy, Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh body sizes. I'm wearing it with a longtime favorite of mine that appears here on my blog pretty often, the blue jeans from the Delizio marketplace freebie that includes several colors in system/BOM layers plus appliers for Maitreya and Omega. 


If you enjoy the simple elegance of a solid red dress with a stylish twist, be sure to visit [satus Inc] to claim their gift called Suri Sleeveless Tulip Dress Red. It is provided in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies, and I was very drawn to the wrap skirt showing tantalizing flashes of leg.


Speaking of daring flashes of leg...this sexy look is the *MIRUS* Illusion Dress group gift for FabFree. It starts out like a simple striped tank dress until we reach just beneath the underarms, where each side has a bold slit that makes the front and back basically a narrow panel. It comes in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizing.


For my final look of the evening, please head over to Cosmopolitan where Entice is offering their Lucky Star Lingerie for sale. There are several individual colors for $199L each, marked down from $300L, in 4 great sets: Hearts Lights, Hearts Darks, Net Lights, and Net Darks. You can purchase a fatpack of each set with 10 colors (2 fatpack exclusives!) each for $499L which are regularly $599L, or go all in with the mega fatpack like I'm wearing above for $1899L which is discounted from the $2299L full price. Each purchase includes the pasties and panties in Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, Maitreya, and Petite mesh body sizes. The fatpacks and mega fatpack have a HUD with wonderful features like changing colors individually to mix and match. On the pasties there are separate colors for the trim and nipple cover, with a button to turn the nipple cover (inner section, lighter blue above left) off and on leaving the outline visible. The panties have color options for the main, trim, ruffle, and bows separately so you can get very creative with these. 

So, even though I am 100 miles inland, I get the side effects from the tropical storm in my weather patterns, so we are having a doozy of a thunderstorm right now. Some of the claps of thunder actually shook the whole house, and then the song I referenced in my title (Carole King version) came on the music channel I watch on my tv. *side eye* They trolled me, LOL! I think the thunder and lightning are supposed to calm down soon, but rain will be fairly steady for most of the next few days so we have flash flood warnings. The thunder that makes that hot sizzling sound really creeps me out, since it truly demonstrates the electric power of the lightning. Otherwise my day was decent, and my appointment went well, so now I am taking some deep calming breaths and thinking happy thoughts about staying home until Friday :) I hope you're all having a safe and enjoyable day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress: MONOMANIA - Galaxy Starry $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 2:
Top: Paper.Sparrow FabFree Gift Maizy Top $0L FabFree Group Gift
Pants: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Blue) $0L Marketplace

Photo 3:
Dress: [satus Inc] Suri Sleeveless Tulip Dress Red $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: *MIRUS* Illusion Dress $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 5:
Lingerie: Entice - Lucky Star Lingerie - MEGA FATPACK $1899L Cosmopolitan

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Apple - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - DELIAH apricot (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

1 comment:

  1. These images need a make over, cheap sex dolls these days feels and look more realistic. Its difficult to differentiate between them and a real being sitting side by side.

    ReplyDelete