Thursday, August 26, 2021

Mesh Body Friends Gifts

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I decided to explore the Mesh Body Friends group's participating designer's stores to see what generous group gifts are currently available for anyone who joins this free group. As you will see, I found several treats that I am pleased to share so you too can visit these top notch stores. 


My first look of the evening is the &ML& GROUP GIFT Sundress (green) by MyLord&MyLady, whose store is new to me so I am happy for the motivation to visit :) The sweet dress comes in sizes for Altamura, eBody Curvy, Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies. I really like the embroidered design on the front, and the plaid bust and ruffle whose colors go so well with the pale mint green of the bodice. 


There is something special about red hued clothing, like this sexy Lori Dress by K-Style. It is a single piece with the look of two, and has been created to fit the Maitreya mesh body. We don't even need to unpack it since it is just the one size. The knit texture adds interest, and the accessorizing possibilities are endless.


I also visited [ LsR ] where there are multiple gifts, so I started with their Sexy Mayen Pink MBF Group Gift. This daring bodysuit is pale pink fishnet trimmed with darker pink ruffles and flower, and is provided in sizes for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya bodies. The fishnet texture makes it look like I pixelated the nipples at first glance, which amused me and made me decide not to further censor it ;)


Another thoughtful gift you will find here is the [ LsR ] - Sexy Adari Sweet sweater, of which there are 4 different versions each offered in Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya sizes. They are all buttoned very loosely down the front, so I added one of my favorite pairs of jeans to cover the bare necessities...they are the blue pair from the Delizio marketplace gift that appear here fairly often. There are several colors in system/BOM layers along with Maitreya and Omega appliers, so classic avatars and most mesh body wearers can enjoy.


My final look this evening is found at Uncharted and is called Dress Yellow - Black. This group gift includes sizes for eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. The colors are a classic combination, and the tulip skirt really shows off every curve.

I have a slight headache so I will wrap this up very simply, with wishes for a beautiful day/evening and magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts for Mesh Body Friends:

Photo 1:
Dress: MyLord&MyLady &ML& GROUP GIFT Sundress (green) $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: K-Style Lory Dress - for Maitreya $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: [ LsR ] - Sexy Mayen Pink MBF Group Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Top: [ LsR ] - Sexy Adari Sweet $0L Group Gift
Pants: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in White) $0L Marketplace

Photo 5:
Dress: Uncharted - Dress Yellow - Black $0L Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Blush - Blonde
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - ACACIA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment