Saturday, August 28, 2021

Still Auradacious

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I have more wonderful group gifts from AURADACIOUS to share, all of which are for their free store group. We claim them by clicking the sign for past group gifts beneath the most recent one I showed you last night, and then unpacking all the generous contents therein. I figured this would be an ideal choice for the weekend, since the store specializes in the more formal and fancy side of fashion.


My first look of the evening is the ::AU:: HARPER GOWN V.2 BLUEBERRY. I highly recommend having your settings for advanced lighting enabled to see the materials feature on this beautiful one-shouldered gown. It is provided in a fitmesh version for classic avatars, as well as Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizes. 


My next look seems to have been a holiday offering since there was a Christmas season card included from the designer to all customers, but I decided that the seasonal appearance was subtle enough and I just adore the dress :) It is called ::AU:: MAGGIE DRESS GG and comes in standard mesh sizes plus Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink versions, all with that double row of buttons and peaked waist above the full plaid skirt. 


If you really want to go glam, why not check out the ::AU:: Golden Gift seen here? The dress is provided in standard mesh sizes as well as Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizing, with an optional flexi skirt addition seen on the left. We also receive matching shoes to fit Maitreya and Slink high feet for a complete look. 


Another stunning choice from the prior gifts is their ::AU:: TAHNEE GROUP GIFT. This long gown has a slight hint of a train, sweetheart neckline, and cap sleeves for a sophisticated style. It comes in three fitmesh sizes for classic avatars (S, M, L) and Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizes. The texture caught my attention since it reminds me of a mosaic, so lovely!


My final look this evening is the charming ::AU:: DAISY ROMPER Group Gift, which I would choose anytime I need the cheeriness of flowers in bloom. The dress is provided in fitmesh (S, M, L) sizes for classic avatars, in addition to sizes for Freya, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. The daisy for our hair is included too, unrigged so you can adjust it to suit your head size and hairstyle. Naturally I feel like a hippie flower child, and love every minute of it!

My weekend plans are changing faster than the weather it seems, although it is mostly because of the weather...I did not go to my parents' for dinner, but unless anything major happens in the next several hours I will be going to the farmers market like I do each Saturday. I am looking forward to it since I always enjoy being there, wonderful people and tasty foods from all over. Even if the visit there is brief, it will probably be the highlight of my weekend :) Speaking of which, I hope you all have a terrific one ahead, and many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from AURADACIOUS:

Photo 1:
Dress: ::AU:: HARPER GOWN V.2 BLUEBERRY $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: ::AU:: MAGGIE DRESS GG $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: ::AU:: Golden Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: ::AU:: TAHNEE GROUP GIFT $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: ::AU:: DAISY ROMPER Group Gift $0L Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Blush - Blonde
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - GRAVING cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment