Friday, February 25, 2022

Toxic Treats

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I visited Toxic Bish to find some sexy fashions for the upcoming weekend, and I was not disappointed in the slightest :) The first thing I suggest is joining their group, which is free and enables you to claim several terrific group gifts and use their lucky boards and midnight manias. There is an entire wall of group gifts directly across from the lucky boards, and those boards change every 10 minutes with several prizes in each board so there is a huge variety. These lucky boards are even set with "?" wild cards that anyone can click, so keep an eye out for those as well. Those are a lot of perks for a free group, and it had been a while since I'd visited so it was fun to browse their flirty fashions again.


First up we have the <Toxic Bish> Sporty Dress GIFT, yours for free with that group tag. It comes in sizes for eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP bodies, with a 3 color HUD for the top of the dress. I imagine this is what it would look like to convert a basketball jersey into a sexy dress, complete with choker created by the collar.


Next I tried on two group gifts at once for a colorful combo. The top is our <Toxic Bish> GIFT Summer Top & HUD, which is provided in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizes. The HUD lets us choose from 8 vibrant colors to match just about anything, like the <Toxic Bish> GIFT Boho Skirt. This rainbow striped mini fits eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya Hourglass, Physique, and TMP bodies, and has a 6 color HUD for the trim that looks like frayed edges at every seam. There are other tops and bottoms among the group gifts that you can mix & match these with too :)


One of my new favorite halter tops is the <Toxic Bish> GIFT Beach Crop Top & HUD, which includes sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh bodies. There is also a HUD with 9 colors to pick from, so have fun changing the look as many times as you wish. I paired it with the flirtatious <Toxic Bish> Belted Shorts GROUP GIFT, whose lace and fishnet versions (left and right, respectively) are provided in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing. Both have that same built in double belt with silver links in the front. 


My RL weather has me ready to head to the first SL beach I can find this weekend, and I will be feeling fine in my new [TOXIC BISH] TEQUILA Bikini GIFT. The bra, panties, and sarong (the skirt/wrap part) are each included in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine bodies, with a HUD that lets us pick from the two tie dye patterns seen above. I am a hippie at heart, so I love this!


For my final look of the evening I chose one of the lucky board prizes I won, called <Toxic Bish> UNAVAILABLE Dress @ HUD. It does say "unavailable" across the front, and the stripes down the side remind me a bit of that first group gift with a sporty flair. The dress comes in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP body sizes, with a HUD to choose from 22 sets of color combinations to really personalize this look to suit your tastes. 

My blood draw went well earlier, only one tube which was a pleasant surprise. The weather was not great though, with rain and sleet which I can still hear bouncing off my windows right now. Tomorrow should clear up by the time I go to my parents' for dinner, and Saturday will be cold but sunny. I really want spring to get here soon, even if that means allergy season, because I am not a cold weather fan. I hope you're all having a terrific day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts/Prizes from Toxic Bish:

Photo 1:
Dress: <Toxic Bish> Sporty Dress GIFT $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Top: <Toxic Bish> GIFT Summer Top & HUD $0L Group Gift
Skirt: <Toxic Bish> GIFT Boho Skirt $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Top: <Toxic Bish> GIFT Beach Crop Top & HUD $0L Group Gift
Shorts: <Toxic Bish> Belted Shorts GROUP GIFT $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Bikini: [TOXIC BISH] TEQUILA Bikini GIFT $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: <Toxic Bish> UNAVAILABLE Dress @ HUD $0L Lucky Board Prize

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Poetry - Blonde
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - PETRA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment