Saturday, February 26, 2022

Enticing Yet Toxic

 Hiya everyone! Tonight it is my pleasure to invite you to the new round of Cosmopolitan, which is open until the 5th of March. Entice has a fantastic outfit for sale there that is going to be the star of my weekend wardrobe :) I also have some more lucky board prizes from Toxic Bish to share, just a few of many possibilities that we can win with our free group tag active. Be sure to look around at the Midnight Mania boards and intriguing fashions for sale, and those group gifts are quite tempting too.


Entice's wonderful offer at Cosmopolitan is their Buffalo Stance outfit, comprised of a jumpsuit and belt in sizes for Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies. There are 8 individual Lights and 8 individual Darks for $249L each (regularly $300L) or you can choose the Darks fatpack or Lights fatpack for $499L (marked down from $599L). Those fatpacks each have 2 bonus colors in addition to allowing you to change the top, jeans, and belt colors separately. If you want it all, go for the MEGA FATPACK which is all available colors (20) for $999L. No matter which you choose, individual or fatpack, you will receive a HUD to select from 8 metals for the studs on the bra top, or to turn them off as I have on the right above. And yes, I am calling it a stud HUD, much to my own amusement ;) For the fatpacks the stud colors are the row underneath the top's colors, just another part of their comprehensive HUDs that I adore.


Over at the Toxic Bish lucky boards, I topped this look with their <Toxic Bish> Spaghetti Strap Tank Text HUD prize. This amusing treat comes in what I call the lucky 13 of mesh sizes (5 standard, 5 fitmesh, Belleza, Maitreya, Slink) with a HUD that lets us pick from 8 sayings on the front. I chose "Sorry I'm allergic to bullshit" on the left, and for the right it says "Can you see the 'fuck you' in my smile?" LOL! I admit to being one of those people whose emotions are clearly shown on my face, so that smile that holds much more is a frequent accessory in RL for me. As for the left's saying, well I have developed a very low tolerance for rude or nasty people lately. My sexy shorts are the <Toxic Bish> Dirty Shorts @ HUD, another lucky board prize that includes Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh body sizing. The HUD has 9 colors for the panties and an on/off button so you can even hide that layer if you wish. I felt like they are sassy enough to go well with the tank top :)


I paired two more lucky board wins for this flirtatious look, starting with the <Toxic Bish> Kiss Me Bra&HUD. It really is just a kiss of lacy fabric held in place by delicate straps, in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies. Its HUD offers 7 colors so you can change the look easily. My mini skirt here is called <Toxic Bish> Sport Micro Skirt FATPACK 2HUDS. It is provided in eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body sizes, with an 11 color HUD and an 11 ombre/mix HUD for fun patterns. The already short skirts are even flirtier with side slits, and the waistband and hem are trimmed in contrasting colors for added touches. 


We still might have some chilly nights, so I figured this outfit could use an extra layer just in case. It is the <Toxic Bish> Be Original Hoodie Jacket, a cropped cutie with elbow length sleeves and the words BE ORIGINAL emblazoned on the back and bottom band. This prize includes sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh bodies. What do you think you will layer it over first?


For my final look of the evening, I slipped into the <Toxic Bish> Tiffany Bodysuit @ HUD prize for a very romantic weekend. It comes in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP sizes, with a 7 color HUD for added variety. The seams extend to garter straps so you can wear your favorite thigh-high stockings for an extra alluring look. 

Are you all ready for the weekend like I am? The weather is chilly but the farmers market will have plenty of treats to make it well worth the outing. I will be getting some Thai bao buns and a mini Mardi Gras cake, just to name a couple of delicious offerings that I am eager to pick up. Then I will try to get some rest, which has been all too rare lately. My thoughts are with the Ukrainian people during this scary time, something I feel compelled to mention since it weighs heavily on my mind tonight. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Lucky Board Prizes from Toxic Bish:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Entice - Buffalo Stance MEGA FATPACK $999L Cosmopolitan

Photo 2:
Top: <Toxic Bish> Spaghetti Strap Tank Text HUD $0L Lucky Board Prize
Shorts: <Toxic Bish> Dirty Shorts @ HUD $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 3:
Top: <Toxic Bish> Kiss Me Bra&HUD $0L Lucky Board Prize
Skirt: <Toxic Bish> Sport Micro Skirt FATPACK 2HUDS $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 4:
Jacket: <Toxic Bish> Be Original Hoodie Jacket $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 5:
Bodysuit: <Toxic Bish> Tiffany Bodysuit @ HUD $0L Lucky Board Prize

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Poetry - Blonde
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - PETRA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment