Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Shop and Hop Poppy

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are hopping back over to the Valentine Shop & Hop 2022 event, organized by Linden Lab and loaded with fantastic designers offering deeply discounted merchandise. In addition, you will find a free gift at just about every display, so there we have plenty of extra reasons to visit :) There are 10 regions dedicated to shopping, and all of tonight's gifts can be found on the Poppy region. I keep them organized by region so you know where you can expect to locate each gift. These Shop & Hop events are always fun opportunities to find new favorite stores and become reacquainted with ones you haven't visited in a while, which is exactly what I did at least three times this round.


My first look is one of several gifts from [QE] Designs, their Anya Romper -Rosey-. This lovely one piece outfit comes in standard mesh sizes as well as eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine body versions. There is also a HUD with 4 texture choices, each with a coordinated solid color belt. The floral pattern on the shorts really caught my attention and made me look forward even more to spring.


Next I paired two more of their gifts, starting with the [QE] Everly Top -Spring- which comes in sizes for eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies. We can also choose from 3 soft colors via HUD. The shorts are called [QE] Camilla Denim Shorties -Spring- and include Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine sizes. There is also a HUD with the two patterns seen above, faded denim with either pink or peach flowers. Their other gifts include pajamas, shoes, and home decor, so there is quite a variety in this generous gift package!


.:Flower Dreams:. is offering their beautiful Zoe dress as a gift to all visitors. It includes sizes for Altamura, eBody Classic, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Maitreya, Petite, Signature, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Tonic Minim mesh bodies, with a 12 texture HUD. There are 8 solid colors and 4 patterns among those choices, so this dress can be a go-to whatever your mood or favorite colors.


I also found an adorable gift at the Bipolar display, their Fluffy Dress which contains a fun bonus. The dress comes in eBody Reborn, Kupra, Kupra Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh body sizes, and the bonus I mentioned is the super cute teddy bear I'm holding :) The front pocket reads "not cute but it's fun" but honestly I think this outfit is both. 


My final look this evening is one of three gifts from zOOm, all of which can help you get ready for a romantic time. Their I Love You Sweater seen here also includes the tan colored panties I am wearing here, each in sizes for eBody Curvy, Freya, Hourglass, and Maitreya mesh bodies. The HUD provided lets us select from 5 colors that all have white text saying I LOVE YOU in assorted fonts. I accessorized it with another gift, the FashionNatic - Valentines Broken Heart Necklace. This treat includes male and female mesh body sizes - Gianni, Jake, Kupra, Legacy Female, Legacy Male, and Maitreya - with the jagged half heart charm as one half for women and the other half for the men. There is a metal HUD with 5 colors, and a terrific letter HUD included too that lets you pick an initial from 3 different fonts or even a few characters that are not letters, and RGB tinting so you can pick any color for the letter. In the inset I selected an X for Xan and went with green because it's his eye color, yep I was feeling mushy ♥.

I have an early appointment tomorrow and a few things to do after, so I will not have time to blog in the evening. I'll be back Thursday evening though, not to worry :) This is a long overdue visit to a dermatologist to get a bunch of skintags removed, and there are a couple of other concerns I will ask about while I'm there. My former family doc used to freeze them off for me, but it's been several years and the two I've seen since her do not keep the materials on hand to do it. I suspect the dermatologist will want to use a scalpel instead, not exactly fun but needed. I hope you're all having a wonderful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from Shop & Hop - Poppy:

Photo 1:
Outfit: [QE] Anya Romper -Rosey- $0L Shop&Hop Gift

Photo 2:
Top: [QE] Everly Top -Spring- $0L Shop&Hop Gift
Shorts: [QE] Camilla Denim Shorties -Spring- $0L Shop&Hop Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: .:Flower Dreams:.Zoe dress $0L Shop&Hop Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Bipolar - Fluffy Dress - Gift $0L Shop&Hop Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: zOOm - I Love You Sweater $0L Shop&Hop Gift
Necklace: FashionNatic - Valentines Broken Heart Necklace $0L Shop&Hop Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Kaijah - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - RENLY cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment