Tuesday, February 8, 2022

More Seraphim Hunt Prizes

 Hiya everyone! Tonight is a part two of the Seraphim Valentine's Day 2022 Hunt, as there are plenty of free prizes to fill another post :) The landmarks, hints, and preview images can be found on the Seraphim website, so you will need to have that open and available while you hunt. We have until the 14th, a.k.a. Valentine's Day, to find all the hearts which are red with a white front embossed with the Seraphim logo. Some are trickier than others, especially since a few of the hearts were resized smaller than average, but I had a lot of fun visiting all the participating stores. I had help since Xan and I used teamwork and had the bonus of spending time inworld together while admiring the various stores and all they have to offer.


For my first look this evening I started with the Emma Dress prize from Pink Cream Pie. It has a multicolored heart pattern with soft ruffle up top and flirty short hemline. The prize includes sizes for Legacy, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies, with a HUD for the built in panties to choose from 24 colors and toggle them on or off. I also accessorized as you can see, with one of 3 terrific prizes found at Slavia! This is their "Belinda" Set, consisting of the necklace to fit Legacy, Kupra, and Maitreya bodies, and matching earrings. There is even a HUD that offers 10 colors for the pearls, 10 for the stones, 10 for the marquis shaped gems, and 3 metals. You can really change the look quite a bit, very impressive :) I even changed my hairstyle sooner than expected so I could show off the jewelry here more easily.


I also found the *HolliPocket* prize which is their Angelica SweetHeart Sky. This strappy bodysuit has a few spikes on each hip and big hearts covering each breast, but otherwise is crafted from slender strips in a lovely shade of blue. It comes in sizes for eBody, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies. 


I had to chuckle when I realized that the heart this bear is holding is not decorated with roses which is how my brain interpreted it at first, but actually stuffed with condoms. It is the 'BAD IDEAS ' Lovesick Bear prize, and there are two versions - one to hold and one to use as decor in your home. He is a cute reminder that safety can be sexy, and I do like his built in holding pose.


Next I changed into the sexy Ruxy-Lily Dress Red Seraphim Hunt prize, trimmed with black flowers on its plunging neckline. It is provided in Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, Maitreya, and Petite sizes. Then I added another prize from Slavia, their "Lilith" Necklace. This beauty comes in rigged and unrigged versions to fit Legacy and Maitreya bodies, with a HUD to select from 10 diamond colors and 3 metals. The various chain layers have different charms on them, like the nail curved almost into a circle that holds the diamonds that change colors via HUD, or the ae character and a number 2. I'm sure these have a meaning that I am unaware of, so I apologize for not knowing the symbolism but I still find the necklace very attractive :) 


My final look this evening also shows off two prizes at once, starting with the [[Masoom]] Adira Top Hunt Gift. It comes in sizing for Freya, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies, with intricate straps and a dark fabric dotted with tiny red hearts. The pants are the generous Ariana Joggers // FAT PACK from CLOCKHAUS, a dozen different colors and textures in Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya sizes. I'm wearing the black pattern on the left and the pink hearts on the right. They look so comfy, with the low rise waist and thick cuffs to softly hug just above the ankles.

I hope you are all having a peaceful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress: Pink Cream Pie - Emma Dress $0L Hunt Prize
Jewelry: Slavia Set "Belinda" $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Outfit: *HolliPocket* Angelica SweetHeart Sky $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Bear: ' BAD IDEAS ' Lovesick Bear $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: Ruxy-Lily Dress Red Seraphim Hunt $0L Hunt Prize
Necklace: Slavia Necklace "Lilith" $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Top: [[Masoom]] Adira Top Hunt Gift $0L Hunt Prize
Pants: CLOCKHAUS - Ariana Joggers // FAT PACK $0L Hunt Prize

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Kaijah - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - RENLY cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment