Monday, February 7, 2022

Seraphim is my Valentine

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I have some treats from the Seraphim Valentine's Day 2022 Hunt, which is a free hunt in which we are looking for red hearts with a white Seraphim logo on the front. The landmarks and hints can be found on their website, as well as preview images down below the hints so you can see what wonderful prizes we can claim. The hints are very helpful, and the hunt just opened less than two days ago for a brief time ending the 14th so we do need to hurry. It's funny that I commented in the wrap-up of my last post that I'd be sharing more Shop and Hop gifts unless something else cropped up that ended sooner, and that is precisely what happened. I have not forgotten that event either, and look forward to returning to it soon :) For now, let's get romantic with Seraphim!


The heart at -MUSU- holds their Sweet Baby Lingerie Red, which you can unpack from their HUD in either Maitreya or Legacy sizes. I'm wearing the Maitreya set, whose bodysuit also includes a Petite version, and goes beautifully with the cape, gloves, bottoms (stockings and heels), garter, shawl, and even a pair of large bow earrings (not shown). Wear as many or as few of these components at a time as you wish, for a look that is truly your own. Did you notice the black pointy nails built into the gloves? 


I promise that I am not just showing off the Stories*Co. gift because of its name, which is the Dawn Bralette/Thong - Heart. (No relation) This two piece set includes sizes for Freya, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Hourglass, Hourglass Petite, Physique, Physique Petite, and V-Tech mesh bodies. All have the hunt-exclusive soft pink background decorated with bold pink hearts, with subtle striped knit. This looks like it is as comfortable as it is romantic, a great pairing!


Next I slipped into the Belle Epoque - Harlow GIFT - Valentine Hunt prize, which had me looking high and low but I am delighted to have found it :) The top comes in Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite sizes, with matching skirt and gloves for Legacy and Maitreya bodies (perky/petite not needed because they are related to the bust size) all with lovely red hearts like the hunt object. This is definitely versatile since you can wear with or without the gloves, then dress up or down with your choice of accessories and footwear. 


We can really turn up the heat in the Lexi Lingerie - Black from [Glitzz]! This set includes the top, panties, and garter in sizing for Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies, with a HUD that offers 3 metal options for the clasps. Despite the lace, this is not overly girlie but definitely womanly. Maybe it's the strong black color, or the boldness of the straps, but I am certainly enjoying this style!


My final look of the evening is the *Flamingos* Body Seraphim Prize, a strappy bodysuit in hot pink with black straps and a heart patterned chest panel. This prize comes in Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh body sizes. The rear view is quite similar since the bodysuit forms a thong in the back, but I had a little trouble with my body poking through the straps or vice versa, so I stuck with the front view :) I will have to try adjusting my shape a bit to wear this in the future. I love the color combo, so that will probably happen fairly soon.

It was a decent weekend here, and I am really relieved that the weather will be getting slightly warmer this week! Those below freezing temperatures are rough, and even with a scarf on I managed to get windburn on my cheeks Saturday. My dad just lost a friend to covid pneumonia despite his being fully vaccinated with booster, probably because of several underlying health issues including history of stroke, so I would like to remind all of you that I care about you and want everyone to be safe and careful. That's all, no politics and no lectures, just reaching out because it is weighing heavy on my heart this weekend. My dad hadn't seen his friend in person in a few months, but apparently they spoke on zoom and he knew the friend had been ill. This is why I am focusing on SL and other things so much this week, distractions! I hope you all enjoyed your weekend and are having a nice day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Outfit: -MUSU- Sweet Baby Lingerie Red $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Lingerie: Stories&Co. Dawn Bralette/Thong - Heart $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Outfit: Belle Epoque - Harlow GIFT - Valentine Hunt $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Lingerie: [Glitzz] Lexi Lingerie - Black $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Bodysuit: *Flamingos* Body Seraphim Prize $0L Hunt Prize

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Trinket FLF - Essentials
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - RENLY cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment