Thursday, February 24, 2022

Group Gifts from AURICA

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are visiting the AURICA store, a fairly recent discovery of mine where I was impressed with their general style of modern, flattering fashions. Their group is free to join and there are several gifts by the main entrance, so I decided to share some of those to give you a budget-friendly idea of what you can find here :) It can be so exciting to visit a store for the first time, and many times that experience is what makes you want to return often in the future. There are other stores in this shopping center so you might want to check those out too if you have a little while to spare.


My first look tonight is the #AURICA Vera Dress Group Gift, a long sleeved knit dress with high neckline and extra short skirt. It also has a built-in harness for an edgy look to turn heads. Our gift includes Legacy, Perky, and Maitreya sizes, with a HUD to choose from 5 dress colors. I chose a couple of the bolder shades, but neutral white and black are among our options too.


Next we see the AURICA Karina Dress FATPACK gift, with another fun harness but this time it creates a choker style neck piece. The dress comes in sizes for Kupra, Legacy, Perky, and Maitreya bodies, and the provided HUD lets us choose from 12 dress colors, 3 for the harness, and 3 for the metal. The purple with a teal shimmer to it reminded me of a favorite nail polish, and red with black was a timeless classic choice to show off :) Did you notice the way the skirt is slightly lifted on the back left side? Cheeky!


If you are in the mood for an outfit that has a modest length midi skirt with tank top to show off your arms, this #AURICA Nova Outfit GG could be calling your name :) It is one piece with the look of two, in sizes for Legacy, Perky, and Maitreya mesh bodies. You can probably also tell there is a HUD involved, and that allows you to choose from 4 colors for the top and 3 shades of gray (no, not 50 lol) for the skirt. The smooth styling means that you can keep the look simple with sleek accessories or jazz things up with chunky earrings or necklace, it's all up to you. 


This gift, called AURICA Arina Top FATPACK, has a very bold style thanks to the shine (latex?) and shapely styling of the bust. It fits Legacy, Perky, and Maitreya mesh bodies, with a HUD to select from 8 colors and 6 words emblazoned across the front. I chose "I LOVE YOU" on the left and "ANTISOCIAL" on the right, but recall "I hate you" and "Baby Girl" as two of the others so there is a mix of soft and edgy. One was not English, I want to say Korean characters but I apologize if I am incorrect on that. Speaking only one language is sometimes a challenge in SL. 


My final look of the evening is another beautiful top, this one being their AURICA Marti Top FATPACK group gift. The ribbed knit texture is lovely, and the appearance of a very cropped sweater atop a corset makes me think of spring. There are Legacy, Perky, and Maitreya sizes included, with a HUD to pick from 6 colors for the top, 6 for the laces in front, and 3 metals for the grommets or eyelets the laces are woven through. I kept it all yellow on the left, but went with the pale blue to go with the gorgeous lavender on the right for a little variety. In this photo and the last, I paired the tops with the black pair from my favorite marketplace freebie, a fatpack of jeans from Delizio. There are 9 denim colors in system/BOM layers as well as appliers for Maitreya and Omega.

I double checked the script for my blood tests and they say I don't need to fast, so tomorrow's poking should be easy peasy compared to the stress of having to fast ;) Not that I enjoy needles or anything, but the phlebotomist at the lab I go to is excellent and I trust her to make it as painless as possible. She's been drawing my blood for at least a decade now, so that builds trust. Oh well, that's my exciting Thursday plans LOL, then Friday should be dinner with the parents which is usually nice. I hope you're all having a good day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from AURICA:

Photo 1:
Dress: #AURICA Vera Dress Group Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: AURICA Karina Dress FATPACK $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: #AURICA Nova Outfit GG $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Top: AURICA Arina Top FATPACK $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Top: AURICA Marti Top FATPACK $0L Group Gift

Pants Photos 4&5: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Black) $0L Marketplace

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Poetry - Blonde
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - PETRA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment