Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Get in the Miix

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are heading to the Miix Event, which is open until the 20th of February so plenty of time to visit their Valentine's round and treat yourself. There are specially priced offers at every display, and are many group gifts as well for their Hype Events group (free to join). I noticed several tattoos that could be unisex, in addition to a gift or two of clothing for the guys, so please don't assume this is a ladies only affair :) The group gifts are found in stacks of alphabet blocks that spell out LOVE, which I think is a perfect choice for a February event round.


My first look this evening combines two thoughtful group gifts, and I am very pleased with the results :) The tops are from the . Yami Yurei . T-Shirt Jessy gift, which consists of 6 versions each in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh bodies. The one on the left is called S-girl and I'm wearing Fish on the right. The halter harness is built into all versions, and I like the way the left side is knotted up high to show off a flash of belly. The lovely skirt is the [FLIRT] Valentine's Day Skirt - GIFT, a mauve high waisted mini in Cinnamon, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn body sizing. The seams help it hug our curves, and the delicate polka dot texture is a very pretty touch. 


I chose the Black version of the Yami Yurei gift shirt to wear with this next gift from [Luxury] called Love Skirt. It is a daringly short, pale denim mini skirt with the word Love among hearts and bows/arrows on its texture, very timely and cute :) The gift includes sizes for Altamura, eBody Classic, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Signature Alice, TMP, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Tonic Minim mesh bodies. 


Do you need a hug? If so, please claim the *KR* gift which is this precious LOVE ME TEDDY BEAR PINK. There are versions with and without the heart particles included, both with this built in hold pose. I couldn't resist sharing a snapshot of the one with particles of course, amid a cloud of bright pink hearts, but even if you prefer not to poof hearts your 'without' version has the same texturing with large hearts on the paws, belly, and even cheeks as blush.


Next I had some fun experimenting with love potions, thanks to {Cleo Designs} and their Potion Bottle gift. There are 4 versions each with and without particles so a total of 8 bottles included, and I must admit that the particles look better in person than in a still photo. They have a swirling magic quality that you'll want to see in person :) Each bottle has a holding pose built in as demonstrated above, and a little tag to label them. Personally I think I would do well in Potions class at Hogwarts, as long as the teacher wasn't a bully of course. 


My final look offers a sentiment that I expect many of you will share, at least in part, since video games are fun year-round. The dress is our Videogames Sweaterdress gift from Corvus, with slits on the hips and long crimson sleeves that contrast the black body of the dress wonderfully. The front reads "V is for Valentine Video Games", and if you do not have a valentine this year it would be tempting to plunge into a virtual world of a video game. Even if you do have a valentine, time spent gaming can also be shared or just appreciated as a hobby with or without your sweetheart. Now on the right you'll notice a heart in my hand, and that is another Miix group gift for us to enjoy. It's the Magnetic - My Heart is Yours treat, and all you have to do is right click - add to hold it with its built in bento pose. Then you can click to turn on or off the heart particles that float rather far away from our hands/body to really spread the love. If you're all particled out, LOL, just click and turn it off, easy peasy. 

This evening I became aware of another weather event coming up that might delay my birthday dinner again, since Friday looks like it will have dangerous ice conditions that would prevent being able to get anywhere safely. I am naturally disappointed since I enjoy spending time with my parents (oddity, I know LOL) and was looking forward to that Pad Thai for last week that was thwarted. Mother Nature thinks I should not celebrate this year I guess. However my hockey team won a second game in a row (after 13 losses) tonight so that was certainly more positive :) I hope you're all having a terrific day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Miix Event:

Photo 1:
Top: . Yami Yurei . T-Shirt Jessy $0L Miix Event Group Gift
Skirt: [FLIRT] Valentine's Day Skirt - GIFT $0L Miix Event Group Gift

Photo 2:
Skirt: [Luxury] Love Skirt $0L Miix Event Group Gift

Photo 3:
Bear: *KR*LOVE ME TEDDY BEAR PINK $0L Miix Event Group Gift

Photo 4:
Bottles: {Cleo Designs} ::Potion Bottle:: $0L Miix Event Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Corvus : Videogames Sweaterdress $0L Miix Event Group Gift
Heart: Magnetic - My Heart is Yours $0L Miix Event Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Eternity - Blonde
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - RENLY cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment