Monday, May 20, 2024

Charm-ing Gifts

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I'd like to invite you to the Charm store, where there are many fantastic gifts that are free with no group tag required. They are separated on the wall by body brand, so I grabbed some Maitreya treats as that is what I'm currently wearing. You'll also find Legacy and Reborn sizing there too. Each picture on the wall shows one version of the outfit or dress inside, but most of them (all the ones I unpacked at least) have multiple textures or colors for us, so the generosity is even more than we see at first :) Many of the gifts on one size's wall are available on walls for the other sizes, so if you see something you like in one body size, check your preferred one and you might see the exact gift there. It was my first visit here but surely won't be my last.


My first look is the adorable *Charm** tuki skirt/top gift, with each piece in 4 different fun fabrics. The halter style top is adorned with a bow on the waist to match the one at the neck, and the miniskirt has a belt built in that matches each pattern.


Another great gift with vibrant patterns is the *Charm** Tulip Skirt Dress which I also picked up from the Maitreya wall. There are solid brown and wine versions as well as this one which has a 4-texture HUD. I am really enjoying the variety and the flattering wrap style!


Next we see the *Charm** Off Shoulder dress MT gift, with an impressive 15 versions included! Of course I had to see what the bear pattern looked like, and it did not disappoint...I spy a panda and someone in a bright green tie among the precious brown and beige bears :) On the right is pinkheart, with several colors of patterned hearts on a rosy pink background.


This beauty is the *Charm** Kirikaeresu Top/Skirt gift, and I seem to have switched from bears to kittens :) The top and skirt each come in 5 varieties, with the saike flower shown on the left and the animal cat G on the right. It was hard to narrow down to just two out of the five since they are all lovely.


My final look of the evening is called *Charm** Frea top and Long Skirt Maitreya. Each piece is included in 5 different versions, for more mixing and matching. The texture on the left made me gasp from how pretty it is, looks like a type of folded paper art whose name I cannot recall but similar to origami. That top and skirt are each called gara1, and the pieces on the right are both named check red. Ruffles and bows always make me smile :)

Well, I survived the extremely stressful weekend...my grandmother's service as I saw livestreamed was beautiful, and my godparents' son did an amazing job as the priest for the mass. He spoke of her love of her children and grandchildren, and how she waited until the day after Mother's Day to leave us, in the month dedicated to motherhood. He told how 7 years ago the doctors said she wouldn't survive, and he said those doctors simply didn't know HER or her strength, and desire to be with her family. I admit, I sobbed for 2 straight hours and my eyes are still sore. I'd made the mistake of offering to post the obituary on facebook, and one of my mom's friends got snippy with me on there because my mom didn't call her to tell her. Insert facepalm here. Then a former friend (took her husband's side when he acted shady and pervy online and I got upset) showed up at the funeral looking for me, and commented on my facebook post despite our not being friends on there. Apparently she saw the obit in the newspaper and showed up out of the blue. I regret not being there but not because of her. Then today was therapy, where I learned how to practice giving myself a panic attack in a safe environment (rapid shallow breathing) then sitting through it and teaching my body to self-regulate. Doesn't that sound like fun? That's part of my homework for the week. Despite a rough weekend, I am looking forward to a brand new week ahead and the chance to get things headed in a positive direction. I hope you're all having a beautiful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from Charm:

Photo 1:
Outfit: *Charm** tuki skirt/top $0L Free Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: *Charm** Tulip Skirt Dress $0L Free Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: *Charm** Off Shoulder dress MT $0L Free Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: *Charm** Kirikaeresu Top/Skirt $0L Free Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: *Charm** Frea top and Long Skirt Maitreya $0L Free Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Muse - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. pale AMELIE EVOX SKIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment