Thursday, May 9, 2024

More Gifts from Hilly Haalan

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I've got a few more wonderful group gifts to show you from Hilly Haalan, a part two of yesterday since we've only scratched the surface of their entire building full of treats. The group is free to join, and there are several years' worth of gifts that are regularly added to, so even if you've been here in the past it is a good idea to stop by again and see what you've missed. It is so thoughtful of the designer to make sure that we can all look great without spending a fortune, and they frequently take part in events and have some impressive new releases in their main building.


My first look this evening is the charming [hh] GROUP GIFT Amara Set. Its black knit top and plaid skirt are each included in a classic M size along with Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body sizes. I really like the tiny flash of skin between the top and skirt waistband, a small flirty detail that did not go unnoticed :) 


As the weather gets warmer, thoughts turn to swimwear and the wonderful places in SL that we can wear it...so why not include the [hh] GROUP GIFT Jazmine Bikini in your gift claiming? :) The top and bottom each fit eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Kupra (Bimbo, Low, Original), Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies. We also receive a HUD with 20 textures for each, a mix of solids and patterns that can be mixed and matched beautifully. I certainly had a good time doing so, as you can see on both sides above. 


Our [hh] GROUP GIFT Ruby Dress is another tempting treat that it's hard to believe is completely free. The strapless minidress is gathered down the middle and tied with a slender bow, in sizing for Altamura Sofia, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Signature Alice, Star, and Tonic Curvy mesh bodies. The HUD allows us to change the texture to any of the 20 great choices, solids and patterns among the mix. 


If you are as fascinated by advanced lighting and materials enabled outfits as I am, you're sure to enjoy the [hh] GROUP GIFT Patrizia Dress Set :) However if you don't use it, you can still appreciate this treat because there are versions with and without materials for each size - Erika, Freya, Isis, Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies. There are also jewel bow heels to match, in Belleza, Erika, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn sizes. I wound up rezzing out a very subtle light in front of me, since I am outside in a skybox with no lamps or other lighting nearby, to really show off the materials which show a blue shine on the front and peachy sheen on the side. 


My final look this evening is the [hh] Sadie Jumpsuit group gift, an elegant one-piece outfit with low cut neckline and flared pant legs. There are sizes for Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Peach, Prima Busty, and Reborn mesh bodies, as well as a HUD with a whopping 50 textures! As you can tell, they include solids and some fun prints, so whatever your mood or personal tastes are, you can most likely find something that makes you feel "wow". 

It was a quiet day, but my evening got weird because I was being bugged by a human (housemate) and pestered by an actual bug, LOL, so not sure which was more irritating. I have never studied any form of medicine, yet every single time they have a minor health issue they ask me instead of seeking professional medical help. I'm not being mean, I genuinely don't know what I'm looking at if someone shows me a small bump on their arm or a red dot on their face, or tells me their toe itches. (all fake examples but the same idea) I never expected to take on a parental role to someone close to my own age, and then I feel truly guilty for not having answers. As for the bug, it wasn't a stinkbug this time but I didn't get a good enough look to see what it was...smaller then the stinky ones, dark color, weird flying pattern, landed in my hair once and on my lap twice but took off right away. I told it to go away so I could finish blogging, lol, and I think it listened ;) Nobody tell the bug I'm done please, or it might come back...well I do hope you're all enjoying your day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Hilly Haalan:

Photo 1:
Outfit: [hh] GROUP GIFT Amara Set $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Bikini: [hh] GROUP GIFT Jazmine Bikini $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: [hh] GROUP GIFT Ruby Dress $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: [hh] GROUP GIFT Patrizia Dress Set $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Jumpsuit: [hh] Sadie Jumpsuit $0L Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Collective / Hani - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. MANON EVOX SKIN - VELOUR PORCELAIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.6)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment